Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelensky says he needs to meet with Xi Ping to discuss China's peace plan

This is such a good move from Zelensky. If Xi Ping refuses to meet Zelensky then everyone knows what we already suspect, that China's statements are just fluff

He probably wants to tell him how **** it is. Also, he should stick it up his bum.
Lets just take one point:
• The sovereignty of all countries is respected
What does that even mean? Smth like stay where you are with the borders? Wtf?! How about the Rashka getting the **** out of Ukraine first and foremost. You can't really expect much from China as it hurting them economically so much probably. Absolutely pathetic they are.

This is such a good move from Zelensky. If Xi Ping refuses to meet Zelensky then everyone knows what we already suspect, that China's statements are just fluff

Agreed. It’s a very good move. It also puts China in a very awkward positions if they attempt to force Ukraine into a deal which requires them to give up significant parts of their territory.

Last edited:
One good thing to come from all of this is I heard a bunch of Ukrainian music on some of the Twitter and telegram videos. And I enjoy some of the Ukranian songs that I would have otherwise never heard of it not for this.
Here are some Ukrainian songs I've been introduced to that I really like

There's a lot of fantastic Slavic stuff on YT. Two of my favourites:

Why, it effectively sends the Russian army south. Putin will defend that at all costs.
Yup

Even if Putin thinks it's it's a diversion, it's not something he can afford to ignore.

One of the best things you can do in a war, that costs you little or nothing is to take steps to make your enemy think you might do something, as they then have to either take steps to prepare for it, or risk calling your bluff and potentially being caught out.
I was watching something from WW2 earlier about one of the bluffs the allies did, and at the extreme end we invested a lot of research and time (but relatively few resources) to make the Germans think we were going to attack one area with a huge force, when in reality we went somewhere else. To pull it off they used huge speakers to simulate massed movements of vehicles, and specially trained radio operators who'd spent weeks embedded with specific units to learn exactly how that unit used their radios inc all the call signs, idiosyncrasies of the unit's radio operators and unit leaders specifically so they could then mimic it and do real time fake radio traffic that had the same "personality" as the unit and could be adapted in the fly to do things like take into account the Nazi movements (as things like changes in radio usage and style of usage are what often give away information about what a unit is doing/if it's faked to those listening in).

It seems Russia has run out of its current stock of Iranian drones
FpyzEZyWwAEaOl9

Last edited:
Yup

Even if Putin thinks it's it's a diversion, it's not something he can afford to ignore.

One of the best things you can do in a war, that costs you little or nothing is to take steps to make your enemy think you might do something, as they then have to either take steps to prepare for it, or risk calling your bluff and potentially being caught out.
yep, give your enemies dilemmas not problems

Xi will meet him, they were close once.

I suspect Xi will ask for concessions though that Zelenski will refuse.

But at least they cant say he refused the meeting.

Another video showing a failed russian armoured attack that hit a minefield, couple of BMPs do a quick U turn and leg it

Can't be much left of Russian forces now ...well that's worth much, certainly not enough to combat a Group that's going to attack consisting of cv90,Bradley and leopards etc.

Edit the video is another angle from a previously failed filmed attack.

Last edited:
Cruise missiles to at Russia has also run out of.

Russia has cruise missile production; so its never really out of them it just has to manage its stock which it has been doing by launching one missile barrage every few weeks instead of every day like they should be doing if they want to win. Germany bombed London every day with missiles for a long time, Russia bombs Kyiv once every few weeks.

Russia has cruise missile production; so its never really out of them it just has to manage its stock which it has been doing by launching one missile barrage every few weeks instead of every day like they should be doing if they want to win. Germany bombed London every day with missiles for a long time, Russia bombs Kyiv once every few weeks.

And even then it hits meaningless targets and with the delay just gives Ukraine time to repair the infrastructure, so ultimately makes little difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom