Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to the point of calling him a troll and an idiot.

If the shoe fits. He does seem to love diving into a thread where he sees an opening and taking it off topic into one of his personal gripes such as immigration or multiculturism. It often feels like he is trolling and revels in causing some outrage. And only an idiot would attempt to defend Putin on the subject of Russia kidnapping 16k children. He even said they were being repatriated, maybe because he loves the idea of repatriating people from the UK he thought that was right and acceptable. Any way you look at it it was an idiotic statement.

India, huh, never would have gue /s sed

Not only has he visited Crimea but also Mariupol, or at least that's what he wants you to think, obviously his double, there's no way he'd get so close to others

Remind me again, why are we handing India, a country with it's own nuclear weapons and space programmes, hundreds of millions of pounds a year in 'foreign aid'?

Remind me again, why are we handing India, a country with it's own nuclear weapons and space programmes, hundreds of millions of pounds a year in 'foreign aid'?

Probably because an incredible amount of their population are unbelievable poor, and their country has seen fit to basically bloody ignore it. Not defending it, I actually think we shouldn't be funding them any more, much like China shouldn't be getting cheap postal rates any more.

Firstly, because we looted billions from their country in the near past, and secondly because a very large proportion of the poorest people on Earth live there.

On the first point, i'm sure their scam call centres have more than made up for it.

On the second, that's their problem. There's enough wealth in the country to solve it.

Unfortunately he always seems to have a free rein to spout the most egregious **** while remaining curiously immune to any sort of admin action, regardless of the endless thread derailments which inevitably follow.
You would like us to do what? Ban him for having an opinion that may differ from your own? Cancel culture is not and will never be promoted on these forums.

Last edited:
Firstly, because we looted billions from their country in the near past, and secondly because a very large proportion of the poorest people on Earth live there.

This gentleman explains very eloquently, far more eloquently than I could dream of why we, (the current generations), have no need to apologise nor make any amends for historical acts. The children are ill mannered and fidgety, despite, to coin a phrase you'll know and probably like, their immense "privilege". The speaker is unswerving.

https://youtu.be/O02RrKCZ64Y

Last edited:
You would like us to do what? Ban him for having an opinion that may differ from your own? Cancel culture is not and will never be promoted on these forums.

Hear hear.

Wouldn't mind seeing the personal attacks in the last page or so actioned, obviously unaware of behind the scenes but it isn't something that's typically blind-eyed (implicit approval) by team mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom