Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't believe Russia have stolen children from Ukraine? That is what you are saying and the ICC warrants are bogus? Fake news?

And you honestly believe Putin wouldn't have known and endorsed the removal of children? They can return soldiers but they can't return children? Give your head a wobble.

Irrelevant, it's not what *I* believe, it's the statement you initially embraced and now are distancing yourself from. Anyway, it's like taking candy off a baby, I am off for a beer.

Anyway, let me give you something to get your rapacious teeth into whilst you flagellate me and are perhaps missing a bit of potential proper gossip. President Putin visited Crimea today, a visit to a "Children's Palace".

How many times can you show me him wearing (somewhat uncomfortably if my sixth sense has any bearing), a turtle necked jumper on a such a visit? He's always looked ultra smart in a suit and tie, in by FAR the majority of such press heavy scenarios...

What has Putin's appearance got to do with anything?

Irrelevant, it's not what *I* believe, it's the statement you initially embraced and now are distancing yourself from. Anyway, it's like taking candy off a baby, I am off for a beer.

So because they didn't say in that statement that they stole children (she did) then that means they didn't didn't steal children full stop? That is your argument? No he didn't admit in the clip he stole children. He congratulated her on stealing a child and we know the Russian State has been stealing children and Putin is the state. So he is guilty of stealing children.

Maybe some meds and counselling would be better than beer. Just a suggestion.

I'm surprised the warrant is only for stealing children given all the other war crimes that have been going on. Russia needs to be declared a terrorist state.

It is still a western court and as such they will abide by standard western ideals like needing full proof evidence and not circumstantial evidence that can't be proven without a doubt. The ICC has already said they are investigating Putin for many things, this charge of stealing children is only the first because they have enough evidence to get a conviction for this one.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the warrant is only for stealing children given all the other war crimes that have been going on. Russia needs to be declared a terrorist state.
IIRC the ICC have specifically stated that they've used that one because it's got overwhelming evidence of it happening, and it being directed to happen.

It's much harder to state that a specific head of state has been supporting say the murder of civilians and POW's, but when you've got clear proof of children being moved out of their home country and sent to the invaders one/being sent to reeducation facilities the leader of the invading country is assumed to have approved it, and then when you've got putin stating it as an objective, congratulating those that have done it and appearing alongside the kids who have been kidnapped as they are forced to thank him it's much easier.

Seeing increasing parallels with past world wars with people's attitudes to this war - despite the support for Ukraine there seems to be more and more people of the opinions of "it isn't our problem" or believing it will still end peacefully/Russian army will be exhausted soon. Sadly the kind of beliefs which tend to lead into world wars.

Seeing increasing parallels with past world wars with people's attitudes to this war - despite the support for Ukraine there seems to be more and more people of the opinions of "it isn't our problem" or believing it will still end peacefully/Russian army will be exhausted soon. Sadly the kind of beliefs which tend to lead into world wars.

Never underestimate the profound level of selfishness and total disregard for others some people will have, provided it benefits themselves in some way.

Could say the same about any war? No?

Anyway, let me give you something to get your rapacious teeth into whilst you flagellate me and are perhaps missing a bit of potential proper gossip. President Putin visited Crimea today, a visit to a "Children's Palace".

How many times can you show me him wearing (somewhat uncomfortably if my sixth sense has any bearing), a turtle necked jumper on a such a visit? He's always looked ultra smart in a suit and tie, in by FAR the majority of such press heavy scenarios...

Ahh it makes sense.

You adore Putin and men like him. Look at you salivating.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom