Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some contentious opinions, and appreciate that this war is sensitive, emotional and for many something with frightening prospects, but for others an opportuinity to seemingly celebrate the death and destruction of fellow men.

I appreciate the support for my right to express those opinions though, in fact i am very moved by it and thank those who have stuck their heads above the trenches to facilitate this. Sorry for any hassle... No worries about any personal attacks, I can shrug that sort of thing off, no bother :)

Last edited:
History is history. **** 'em.

We exploit "less developed countries" to this very moment.

We jack up the regulations and red tape in this country so our conditions are better and suck in resources and cheaply made goods from outside our protected bubble and shove out the dirty work.

Foreign aid isn't for nothing. It's to sweeten the deal.

Seeing increasing parallels with past world wars with people's attitudes to this war - despite the support for Ukraine there seems to be more and more people of the opinions of "it isn't our problem" or believing it will still end peacefully/Russian army will be exhausted soon. Sadly the kind of beliefs which tend to lead into world wars.

UK and USA in the early 1940`s cared little for the Jews

Why was my prior post deleted? It was originally mod edited which is fair enough, and contained no personal insults post edit, so was not breaching any rules with what it contained.

Was simply stating my opinion (that people are defending the right to) that he who should not be named should be put onto peoples ignore lists to avoid having to read or respond to them.

I am allowed to maintain this opinion so long as I am not directly insulting said individual, which post edit, I don't believe this was.

Last edited:
Remind me again, why are we handing India, a country with it's own nuclear weapons and space programmes, hundreds of millions of pounds a year in 'foreign aid'?
It's called bribery, we give aid to India, India politicians brag about the aid they've secured, Indian politicians give juicy contracts to UK businesses who then pay UK tax.

Seeing increasing parallels with past world wars with people's attitudes to this war - despite the support for Ukraine there seems to be more and more people of the opinions of "it isn't our problem" or believing it will still end peacefully/Russian army will be exhausted soon. Sadly the kind of beliefs which tend to lead into world wars.
Another one seems to be a desire to make post Putin Russia pay for it all/etc. Which worked great for post-Kaiser Germany, totally didn't directly cause the greatest war in history or anything >.>

Last edited:
You would like us to do what? Ban him for having an opinion that may differ from your own? Cancel culture is not and will never be promoted on these forums.

I find some of the views expressed on this subject about as contentious as a grown man thinking it’s ok to have sex with children. If not explicitly expressed, the sentiment.

It’s pretty close to the line imo.

Last edited:
This gentleman explains very eloquently, far more eloquently than I could dream of why we, (the current generations), have no need to apologise nor make any amends for historical acts. The children are ill mannered and fidgety, despite, to coin a phrase you'll know and probably like, their immense "privilege". The speaker is unswerving.

https://youtu.be/O02RrKCZ64Y

These kids are as ignorant as they are discourteous. Absolute disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom