Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's probable that Ukraine will simply never regain the territory it has lost and tens of thousands of people are dead.
And the alternative was to acquiesce and have their identity, culture and lives; raped, murdered and expunged from existence. What is wrong with you? You do remember that Russia's initial plan was conquer ALL of Ukraine?

It's time we gave our full support to Ukraine, all the advantages that the western military can provide should be provided, everything bar nukes. Give them it. The Russian army is nothing but a damp squib and their leadership is rotten to the core.

Last edited:
If I had £5 for every time the bedwetters have told us everyone has to give Putin whatever he wants because otherwise he'll drop a nuke and it'll somehow be NATO's fault that we're all going to die next Tuesday unless Zelensky capitulates, I could buy Twitter from old mate and retire this evening.

I'd love that, i'd buy a house and be mortgage free.
It does bewilder me how people still can't understand appeasement doesn't work.

I do find it ironic though that they invaded Ukraine to stop "NATO Borders" getting to close to Russia... by moving Russian borders closer to Ukraine while at the same time causing 2 Neutral countries to join Nato more than doubling Russias border with NATO in the process.

It's unreal how much this has backfired.

Last edited:
If these were Ukrainian drones i wonder if they were a bit wasted, I was thinking Russian radar aircraft in Belarus would be a better target.

If these were Ukrainian drones i wonder if they were a bit wasted, I was thinking Russian radar aircraft in Belarus would be a better target.
An extremely juicy target given that the ten MiG-31 jets that were specially modified to carry Kinzhal missiles had their radar removed to balance the airframes, taking out Russia's A-50s would render them blind.

If they go ahead and authorise the sale of F-35s to Turkey after the issues over the S-400 a few years back then it just shows what a fickle joke the US actually is.

I don't think anyone likes the way Turkey has gone recently but they are better in NATO than outside it. Sometimes you have to do business with people you don't particularly like and if F35 is the price to get Sweden in NATO then so be it.

I don't think anyone likes the way Turkey has gone recently but they are better in NATO than outside it. Sometimes you have to do business with people you don't particularly like and if F35 is the price to get Sweden in NATO then so be it.
It's the fact that the S-400's Nebo-M radar systems will have unrestricted access to the F-35s signatures and with Russian technicians in the mix any findings would be reported straight back to Moscow. If I, like we are, were a F-35 operator, then I would not be best pleased that there's a possibility of my new and very expensive stealth jet being compromised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom