Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how could this affect the war in Ukraine if Wagner take Russia?

I keep seeing mixed reports on what Prigodzin actually wants/thinks of the Ukraine war.

Some say he thought the reasons for the war were lies and he opposed it yet some say he will likely be even worse for Ukraine.

Last edited:

I keep seeing mixed reports on what Prigodzin actually wants/thinks of the Ukraine war.

Some say he thought the reasons for the war were lies and he opposed it yet some say he will likely be even worse for Ukraine.

I can’t see Russia being in a fit state to wage war against Ukraine if there is a successful coup. It will be anarchy for a period.

Probably because they're not really there to fight in the first place. This whole thing seems largely performative.
It's weird because it does kind of feel like theatre playing out from here, especially with a lack of confirmed information on what's going on it's hard to make sense of things... but at the same time if it was just performative it feels like things have gone way too far, and it didn't seem like Putin was playing along... so who exactly is putting the theatre on? Not sure what the point of it would be, feels like it's gone beyond what would be necessary to use as an excuse to either mobilise russia further or de-escalate... Just don't get it!

Or does it seem performative because behind the scenes a lot have people have already agreed what's going to happen?

It would likely end it. Impossible to get your house I'm order with a war on at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom