Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Russia have to pull troops back? Will their conscript army be willing to fight other Russians.

Was just watching a guy I follow on youtube who says no chance to do so
Mobilising enough from the front would take too long

Earlier however I was listening to a guy on LBC who said there was usually an airbourne division kept within an hour of Moscow. Just wonder if they are there any more and are currently fertilising fields in Ukraine

Was just watching a guy I follow on youtube who says no chance to do so
Mobilising enough from the front would take too long

Earlier however I was listening to a guy on LBC who said there was usually an airbourne division kept within an hour of Moscow. Just wonder if they are there any more and are currently fertilising fields in Ukraine

In theory there is supposed to be the Russian National Guard. Probably been gutted for the war though.

Yep, the food is exactly the same though.

Where do you think the food came from? Flew in chips and burgers from the US?

They won't have the same soft drinks, as those ingredients do come from abroad.

If they can keep the existing internal supply chains in place, then its easy to copy.

Last edited:
Yep, the food is exactly the same though.
Nope

There are restrictions on the colours and products that Vkusno & tochka can use. It can no longer serve Big Macs, nor use the McDonald's-style sauce, Paroev explained.

"(The Big Hit) has its own sauce and a slightly different composition, a different layout of ingredients"

they have made their own version as already stated, it's NOT "exactly the same" as you suggest

Last edited:
Regardless of what happens over the next few days it must be over for Putin now. He was pinning hopes on changes of leadership in the west. But even trump isn’t going to back someone who is so clearly a loser now.
Trump backs dictators whoever they are, he is drawn to them because he so wants to be one of them.

That ultimate power over the people is Trumps dream.

Trump backs dictators whoever they are, he is drawn to them because he so wants to be one of them.

That ultimate power over the people is Trumps dream.

I’m not sure trump could pull off cosying up to a criminal ex mercenary dictator lapdog turned revolutionary.

Actually, you’re right. I’m sure he’ll give it a go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom