Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course it is, Putin has slaughtered thousands of civilian's men women and children, you don't get much more evil than that. Hopefully they find him, they will certainly be looking for him.

As well as that the tide has turned, there will be so much infighting now they will almost certainly take their eye off the ball in Ukraine

Its not going to end the war overnight but it might just make Russian troops think twice and start to worry whether they will get supplies now or not.

It's definitely Christmas come early for Ukraine.

Hey they could even start pounding the Kremlin and blame it on the Wagnerites.

So yes getting Putin out the way is definitely a good thing, hopefully perminetely.
We'll see. In the last 50 years alone I've seen loads of countries who thought things would be better once their current "evil" leader was gone, only to find that the leader who replaced them in the coup ended up being just as "evil". As I've said twice in the thread already, this isnt a charging white knight coming to the rescue, its just another bad guy. Only the decades will show bad in which way and how severe.

This all seems a crock. As if they could have taken Moscow which looked like 2 tanks and a few troops looking at that convoy. Surely just doing what prigozhin has done today Putin would just destroy him now anyway.

We'll see. In the last 50 years alone I've seen loads of countries who thought things would be better once their current "evil" leader was gone, only to find that the leader who replaced them in the coup ended up being just as "evil". As I've said twice in the thread already, this isnt a charging white knight coming to the rescue, its just another bad guy. Only the decades will show bad in which way and how severe.

The next evil will be evil like Putin. But he probably won't be as out of touch as Putin. The next dictator likely seizes power because he understand the Russian Army Generals don't want to be left out to die in Ukraine. So in order to consolodate power he will put an end to the mass slaughter of human life, which includes the top tier of Russian Generals. The same men who have the power to overthrow the power structure.

Wagner guy thought he was going to march from the Russian border to Moscow with 5,000 troops and take over the country.
must be one helluva drug he's on, probably the same meth as his soldiers.

I bet he was high as a kite watching some hitler movie and saw how easy it was to take over a country with just a handful of people.

Siberia is calling for him now, it's not like he can escape to the west

Last edited:
It was not performative and anyone who thinks it was is deluded.
  • Russian servicmen died in those aircraft that were shot down.
  • it gave UAF a window of opportunity to gain the initiative (no matter how brief) in a protracted war.
  • It showed Putin to be weak and has painted him into a corner
  • It has created serious division among the Russian armed forces.
This was no more a LARP than the Jan 6th insurrection. Putin may be a frootloop but he is not an idiot and he would not do sometging like this as it gives him all negatives and no positives.

Last edited:
But why, tho? It makes them all look like utter idiots.

Nobody comes out of this with their reputation enhanced.

I don't know, and this is even weirder:

It was not performative and anyone who thinks it was is deluded.
  • Russian servicmen died in those aircraft that were shot down.
  • it gave UAF a window of opportunity to gain the initiative (no matter how brief) in a protracted war.
  • It showed Putin to be weak and has painted him into a corner
  • It has created serious division among the Russian armed forces.
This was no more a LARP than the Jan 6th insurrection. Putin may be a frootloop but he is not an idiot and he would not do sometging like this as it gives him all negatives and no positives.

I'm not saying it was a LARP, I'm simply saying it was not an attempted coup. It was merely a show of strength, and a show of strength is a performative action. The reasons behind it remain unclear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom