Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely believed this was going to be a “beginning of the end” kind of week in regards to the war in Ukraine. Interesting to see how the next couple of days pan out, but I can’t imagine this leaving only minor impact.

We'll see. In the last 50 years alone I've seen loads of countries who thought things would be better once their current "evil" leader was gone, only to find that the leader who replaced them in the coup ended up being just as "evil". As I've said twice in the thread already, this isnt a charging white knight coming to the rescue, its just another bad guy. Only the decades will show bad in which way and how severe.
the way I see it he is just as bad .. but as for Ukr any infighting is good news for them. who "wins" doesn't matter so long as it is russian troop killing russian troup then Ukr profit

Last edited:
how farcical would it be if Shoigu now gets sacked and Putin makes some promises to Prigozhin etc.. to clam everything down and they just ignore the fact there has been a bit of shooting/killing between Wagner and the Russian Army and Russian internal troops

^^^ proposed this last night and now today... pure comedy if that actually happens now.

If this really is all true and nothing else went on behind the scenes, then surely Wagner have made Putin look immensely weak.

They've basically held Putin's Russia hostage and Putin gave into his demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom