Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
You also forgot that they helped build the Nazi war machine up in the first place and helped kick it all off by holding hands with the Nazis in thier invasion of Poland.
Then let's not forget the atrocities they committed as well, we may have won ww2 in the west but the eastern nations just replaced one dictator with another and got zero Freedom.

History huh
Did we the west or shall I say the US do that in Iraq?….

US intelligence helped Saddam's Ba`ath Party seize power for the first time in 1963. Evidence suggests that Saddam was on the CIA payroll as early as 1959, when he participated in a failed assassination attempt against Iraqi strongman Abd al-Karim Qassem. In the 1980s, the US and Britain backed Saddam in the war against Iran, giving Iraq arms, money, satellite intelligence, and even chemical & bio-weapon precursors. As many as 90 US military advisors supported Iraqi forces and helped pick targets for Iraqi air and missile attacks.

I think they did. I think they have a long history of supporting and funding dictatorships.

But we like to forget or ignore everything we do and only focus on everything everyone else does.

https://archive.globalpolicy.org/ir...-/us-and-british-support-for-huss-regime.html

Soldato
There's a flight looping around Ukraine '633817' on FlightRadar, at 55,000ft, 'invalid transponder' - what's that likely to be?

Caporegime
Presumably, it could happen this weekend then I guess? Winter Olympics due to end, Putin doesn't want to upset Xi, at least it seems like they're trying to ramp up the excuses for an invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom