Looking at Oryx ; out of the UK kit sent -

14 Saxon
17 Husky
22 Mastiff
2 Wolfhound
2 AS90
1 ARTHUR counter battery radar

Destroyed or Captured
Or as Russia would report it, 58 HIMARS liquidated!

At some point Russia are going to find out, I guess they think because it's unmanned they can get away with their idiocy
While I really dislike saying anything that would technically class as pro Russian, this is completely different to the incidents over the Black sea and Russia are not in the wrong here (vomits in mouth).

There is a world of different between a US drone flying in international airspace being harassed and interfered with by a fighter jet, and a US drone illegally invading the airspace of a sovereign nation being harassed and interfered with by a fighter jet belonging to a foreign air force allied with that nation, who are there at the behest of that nation.

Regardless of what you, I or anyone else thinks of Russia, Assad or even team America. The fact remains that under international law the USAF are operating illegally in Syria whereas the RuAF are there at the request of the Syrian government. That drone should never have been there and the Su-35s actions were completely valid.

If we only care about international law when it's countries we dislike breaking it, then there isn't much point caring about it at all.

Is there actually any evidence that Putin wished to invade Europe?
Okay big brain time now, if Poland is in Europe, and Western Russia is also in Europe, and Ukraine is in-between Poland and Western Russia.

Then where is Ukraine?

Last edited:
The current strategy also isn't feasible though, it's just thousands of young men dying. I'd suggest Russia and Ukraine speaking to each other might be a start.

Ukraine is a nation fighting for its existence against a truly terrible tyrant that plans nothing but a life of servitude for the Ukrainians. I’m not seeing much common ground to work from TBH.

Zelensky did make the offer of opening talks early into the invasion. The response from Putin was to bomb the Babyn Yar memorial.

Ukraine is a nation fighting for its existence against a truly terrible tyrant that plans nothing but a life of servitude for the Ukrainians. I’m not seeing much common ground to work from TBH.

Zelensky did make the offer of opening talks early into the invasion. The response from Putin was to bomb the Babyn Yar memorial.

Ukraine isn't fighting for it's existence, Russia hasn't advanced or attempted to advance beyond the territories it claimed in the East alongside Crimea. While that was an illegal invasion and wrong, they are not trying to capture and occupy the whole of Ukraine.

Ukraine isn't fighting for it's existence, Russia hasn't advanced or attempted to advance beyond the territories it claimed in the East alongside Crimea. While that was an illegal invasion and wrong, they are not trying to capture and occupy the whole of Ukraine.

So their attempt to seize kyiv was what?

I also do not buy this slippery slope fallacy ******** that Putin will seek to expand territory, he's old, the Russian army is depleted, and NATO is so much stronger than them that the idea of them invading a NATO member is simply laughable at this point.
Putin wasn't satisfied when we let him keep the territory he stole in 2008 and 2014 so why would he be satisfied now? He even toys with the idea of invading Poland as communicated by his Belarusian and Wagner proxies.

Ukraine isn't fighting for its existence, Russia hasn't advanced or attempted to advance beyond the territories it claimed in the East alongside Crimea. While that was an illegal invasion and wrong, they are not trying to capture and occupy the whole of Ukraine.

Yeah, they totally haven’t made plays for the capital, Kharkiv, Odessa etc.
I would normally make light of such an obviously stupidly false statement but given the number of dead people Russia left in their wake of those failed attempts I won’t.

Edit. There’s also a big difference between can’t and won’t.

Last edited:
Russia hasn't advanced because Ukraine keeps pushing them back, it's complete BS to say Russia hasn't attempted to advance

Don't you have some windows that need licking?

You really are a dumb **** if you believe that. Putin got stopped otherwise he would have kept going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom