Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be joking.

Has Russia attempted to take any territory beyond the 4 areas it claimed to have annexed?

Clearly at the start of the war there was an attempt to decapitate the government in Kyiv that failed, beyond that Putin announced in September last year they'd annexed the 4 areas in Eastern Ukraine, have they attempted to take anything further? To my knowledge they haven't. I think they've completely revised their war goals from the initial invasion.

You really are a dumb **** if you believe that. Putin got stopped otherwise he would have kept going.

So in the same post as telling me I'm dumb, you're telling me they "got stopped otherwise they would have kept going", so they aren't currently fighting for their existence then are they? I swear most of you seem like NPC's unable to actually discuss remotely nuanced ideas.

Last edited:
Has Russia attempted to take any territory beyond the 4 areas it claimed to have annexed?
Just ignore all the territory in Kharkiv oblast that Ukraine retook from them and ignore the fact they have difficultly holding onto the annexed territory so how are they supposed to take any extra territory when they keep losing territory

Has this Elon tweet had some effect on your mind ?

Ukraine isn't fighting for it's existence, Russia hasn't advanced or attempted to advance beyond the territories it claimed in the East alongside Crimea. While that was an illegal invasion and wrong, they are not trying to capture and occupy the whole of Ukraine.

Shame on the mods for allowing you to still have an account here after spouting your rubbish in every thread you appear in.

Just ignore all the territory in Kharkiv oblast that Ukraine retook from them and ignore the fact they have difficultly holding onto the annexed territory so how are they supposed to take any extra territory when they keep losing territory

Has this Elon tweet had some effect on your mind ?

Obsessed with personal attacks. Elon Musk supports Ukraine but you still can't stand him for suggesting a peace deal. Deranged.

Clearly at the start of the war there was an attempt to decapitate the government in Kyiv that failed, beyond that Putin announced in September last year they'd annexed the 4 areas in Eastern Ukraine, have they attempted to take anything further? To my knowledge they haven't. I think they've completely revised their war goals from the initial invasion.

So in the same post as telling me I'm dumb, you're telling me they "got stopped otherwise they would have kept going", so they aren't currently fighting for their existence then are they? I swear most of you seem like NPC's unable to actually discuss remotely nuanced ideas.

Yeah, I’m sure that’s why. Putin had a change of heart everybody, it’s all good now…

Last edited:
Putin announced in September last year they'd annexed the 4 areas in Eastern Ukraine, have they attempted to take anything further? To my knowledge they haven't.
So what you're saying is, that if we appease him and let him take the Sudetenland in exchange for making no further demands for land in Europe, we will ensure ‘Peace for our time’. and everything will be fine form then onwards.

Great plan.

Ukraine isn't fighting for it's existence, Russia hasn't advanced or attempted to advance beyond the territories it claimed in the East alongside Crimea. While that was an illegal invasion and wrong, they are not trying to capture and occupy the whole of Ukraine.

I genuinely worry about your mental state sometimes.

So what you're saying is, that if we appease him and let him take the Sudetenland in exchange for making no further demands for land in Europe, we will ensure ‘Peace for our time’. and everything will be fine form then onwards.

Great plan.

What you're suggesting is that we keep fighting and hope they get bored and go home eventually, or that somehow Ukraine completely reverses the current trend and score a massive military victory against a determined dug in force consisting of hundreds of thousands of Russians.

They've made persistent attempts to take the Kharkiv area for one - early in the war they nearly over-ran the city if not for coming up against the 92nd and 93rd OMBR (and extremely liberal use of RPGs by Ukraine). They've since redirected a lot of focus away from the area but I suspect mostly due to the symbolic and for awhile strategic importance of taking Bakhmut.

Russia would have also progressed much further if their infiltration and bribes had been more effective - in most areas those taking Russian money had either over-stated their importance to keep the money coming and/or either handed themselves in or made themselves scarce when things kicked off - only in the south really did Russian sympathetic officials open the gates so to speak to Russian forces which unfortunately had a big hand in shaping the war as forces had to be pulled from elsewhere to protect against the vulnerability there precipitating a wider collapse of defensive forces.

Russias goal was to annex Ukraine by removing its government, via `denazification`. In 3 days

What you're suggesting is that we keep fighting and hope they get bored and go home eventually, or that somehow Ukraine completely reverses the current trend and score a massive military victory against a determined dug in force consisting of hundreds of thousands of Russians.

Yeah, really bad things should happen to people that refuse to do as they are told.

I come to your house because I want to kill you, enslave your family and have the house for myself. We fight and it’s pretty closely matched. So far, I have the garden, kitchen and hall. We go at it again and I’ve taken the dining room. Your neighbour shouts Roar, just sit down and agree terms. Give him the down stairs, I’m sure he will let you use the bathroom if you ask nicely. Slavery isn’t so bad.

Last edited:
Stop responding to the drivel and put the clown on ignore ffs!

Yep ignore and move on, Roar never actually says anything worthwhile so it saves you losing brain cells trying to debate with them.

Yep I did this after the first few go arounds of the cyclical nonsense he keeps repeating. It's whack a mole, with a very special mole. You close down one avenue of idiocy and it pops up in another one. You close that one and oh no, he's somehow forgot you closed the first one and popped up there again! It will never end.

What was that definition of insanity? I fear we'll fall into it if we keep doing the same thing and hoping for a different result.

And to be clear I mean it's pointless engaging a recidivist in closing down his flawed insane argument A to then go to answer his equally insane argument B and to then go back to A and then close that down again and oh no he's spouting argument B again.

I mean I have him on ignore but can work out which part of his lap of insanity he's on from the replies :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom