Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia and Belarus to be banned from the upcoming Olympics apparently, thats some good news at least.

Since 2015 the trend in Moldova is for reunification with Romania - 20% in 2015 and 45% last year. If Russia start towards the country in force, you can bet reunification would happen and quickly, then would Russia attack a NATO country?
Can't see that being allowed to happen with Russian troops on Moldovan soil already theres no way Biden wouldn't be breathing down Romania's neck very heavily indeed

Last edited:
Russia and Belarus to be banned from the upcoming Olympics apparently, thats some good news at least.

Can't see that being allowed to happen with Russian troops on Moldovan soil already theres no way Biden wouldn't be breathing down Romania's neck very heavily indeed
Not really a ban is it if they're still allowed to run as 'independents'.

Them russkies today bombed Lviv using Tu-95s, is this the first time they are using these relics ?

No - they've been running up to a dozen of them to firing positions either over Belarus or the Caspian Sea multiple times a week since late January. Frustrating that Ukraine can't really do much to interdict them.

Oh that's nice of them, I'm sure Russia will be able to afford at least two stab proof vests with the amount of money on offer.

Was watching a guy yesterday (combat veteran reacts) and they traced a load of equivalent to NATO spec bullet proof (class 4) vests and plates to china. $140 a set.
So not that much in real terms to buy.

here you go if your interested.

Them russkies today bombed Lviv using Tu-95s, is this the first time they are using these relics ?

Bombed? With what munition? Bomb is a specific type meaning they would need to be relatively close, unless it was guided/glide like the JDAM.

Asking as those bombers have been used for a long time to launch missiles at Ukraine.

Last edited:
I won't post it here as it has attacks in it but there is a 15 minute interview with a drone operator on the War in Ukraine with English Subtitles YT channel. I know his figures are probably best taken with a pinch of salt but even if remotely accurate he has been incredibly effective on the battlefield.

Bombed? With what munition? Bomb is a specific type meaning they would need to be relatively close, unless it was guided/glide like the JDAM.

Asking as those bombers have been used for a long time to launch missiles at Ukraine.

Well they certainly weren't carpet bombing with dumb munitions but still.

Kind of related to attacks on Lviv it looks like Russia is going to attempt to blockade Ukraine as its next move - I can't see it being very successful but it might explain why Wagner was in Belarus if they are used as part of an attempt to try and disrupt/cut off supplies over the western border.

Last edited:
Well they certainly weren't carpet bombing with dumb munitions but still.

Kind of related to attacks on Lviv it looks like Russia is going to attempt to blockade Ukraine as its next move - I can't see it being very successful but it might explain why Wagner was in Belarus if they are used as part of an attempt to try and disrupt/cut off supplies over the western border.

At this point, I wouldn't put anything passed Russia lol.

Taken from :
and

• KH-47M2 Kinzhal - 10 million USD. (Which seems odd. I would think this would be higher cost than the KH-101?)
  • Kh-101 – 13 million USD

EDIT: Apparently AFU shot down 3 Kalibr missiles as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom