Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let anyone tell you that Russian civilians are opposed to this war. They're backing it all the way, and always have.

Of course they support it, they have a different mindset to us. Western society just takes comfort in the deluded thought that Russians are against the war and will ‘rise up’. Unfortunately of all the Russians I’ve met I can’t say I’ve ever been left with a great impression.

Last edited:
Of course they support it, they have a different mindset to us. Western society just takes comfort in the deluded thought that Russians are against the war and will ‘rise up’. Unfortunately of all the Russians I’ve met I can’t say I’ve ever been left with a great impression.

Russia uber alles, unfortunately.

Russia in not so distant history, spent over 500 years capturing an average of 50sqm of new territory per day through war. So to say war is not at this stage ingrained in Russian culture would be an understatement. So if you don't support this war of conquest you're not a "real Russian" and if Stalin was around all the ones who voted no in the poll would have been shot already

Last edited:

Added to that, the population has been groomed for decades to see Russia as a great power that will be welcomed in former USSR territories.

ruZZkies hate US so much, but always forget who sent them food. In 1990 George H.W. Bush sent chicken legs. Some of the ruZZkies decided to sell them to their own people to make a few roubles on side... such nice folk them are!

Here is a joke...
"The Bush legs tells to the Soviet chicken, 'Oh, you look so small, and you look so sickly! And look at me, I'm so healthy, and I'm so large, and so much bigger than you!' And then the Soviet chicken responds: 'But I died my own death.' "

They were starving in the 1920 as well... US was also helping...

Mom and daughter killed by a Russian missile strike on Kryvyi Rih today. RIP.Search and rescue operation in Kryvyi Rih is finished - head of National Police.6 people died and 75 wounded by the missile strike.

Incredibly sad. I would post the Tweet which is a lovely picture of them both. But in the comments are pictures that would break forum rules.

I guess Russia missed their "military" target, as per normal.

This is nothing short of mass killings of innocent civilians. It's as inhumane as it gets!

RIP :(

Last edited:
In 1990 George H.W. Bush sent chicken legs.

They were starving in the 1920 as well... US was also helping...
Not sure where you going. Charity and humanitarian aid has been necessary in many disaster/famine areas. Does that imply inferiority of people living there?

Hurt by ingratitude towards USA? Tricky question when US has been part of allied intervention in 1918, supporting civil war in Russia and indirectly causing famine in the first place.
USA is also the main beneficiary of USSR collapsing in 1991. Whatever the cost of that chicken, it has been paid thousandfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom