Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where you going. Charity and humanitarian aid has been necessary in many disaster/famine areas. Does that imply inferiority of people living there?

Hurt by ingratitude towards USA? Tricky question when US has been part of allied intervention in 1918, supporting civil war in Russia and indirectly causing famine in the first place.
USA is also the main beneficiary of USSR collapsing in 1991. Whatever the cost of that chicken, it has been paid thousandfold.

The main beneficiaries of the fall of the USSR was all the current billionaire cronies that stole and are still stealing from the Russian people today. Putin being the worst of the bunch as he also adds murder and persecution to his list of crimes against Russia.

Probably Musk himself :p Hasn't he already stated Ukraine should just surrender and cede all their territory to Putin?
yea he's a bit of a Russian stooge, I get the impression he wants to do business in Russia like Trump so doesn't want to **** them off

Its not as if he has any allegiance to the West or Ukraine, he's basically South African so theres more chance of him supporting Russia than Ukraine

Last edited:
When the old colonists leave and stop giving out free money, then they get mad, but the next colonist shows up with free money and weapons then praise be our new overlords

Basically freedom can be bought, you offer a government and country enough money and goods and they'll be your bitch
Well you only need to give a couple at the top free money, they will be easily bought

yea he's a bit of a Russian stooge, I get the impression he wants to do business in Russia like Trump so doesn't want to **** them off

Its not as if he has any allegiance to the West or Ukraine, he's basically South African so theres more chance of him supporting Russia than Ukraine

I think he's mostly just a contrarian. That, and he likes to chum up with the Alt-Right who love Russia for being homophobic and sexist.

Last edited:
Looks like Wagner might have more work soon, a group of 5 or so central and west African countries are threatening war on eachother - in the country of Niger, which started all of this, the coup leaders hand out Russian flags to their supporters and the capital has protests with people carrying Russian flags asking for Russias help

Last edited:
Looks like Wagner might have more work soon, a group of 5 or so central and west African countries are threatening war on eachother - in the country of Niger, which started all of this, the coup leaders hand out Russian flags to their supporters and the capital has protests with people carrying Russian flags asking for Russias help

I can see an Idi Amin type emerging.

One thing I would caution on - MT will often show the last known position of ships even when they've long ago gone but haven't updated, etc. also a good number of those will be things like buoys and speciality craft, etc.
His point is that there isn't really a blockade, there's absolutely no way Russia can blockade the Danube because that means blocking ships from NATO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom