Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Wagner might have more work soon, a group of 5 or so central and west African countries are threatening war on eachother - in the country of Niger, which started all of this, the coup leaders hand out Russian flags to their supporters and the capital has protests with people carrying Russian flags asking for Russias help

I'm wondering if SA will enter into that - perhaps providing weapons along with China, Iran etc.. Russia isn't going to give them arms.

I wonder if SA was promised a land grab and material wealth by BRACS. It then opens a second front onto Europe, driving more immigrants and upsetting the euro-kart even more in an attempt to polarise the EU countries into becoming a cancel culture (like the right wing and Trump).

Last edited:
That's true, but Hungary is a close friend and important strategic partner of Turkey, which has a majority Muslim population. Hungary supports full EU membership for Turkey, so I would not be surprised if her opposition to Sweden's NATO membership is part of that dance.

I doubt it has anything to do with Turkey and more Orban being annoyed at Sweden pointing out what a democratic backsliding pooppile of a country Hungary has become under his leadership.

Musk now showing his true colours.

Ukraine launched a drone attack in the Black see but musk refused access to his Starlink so it had to be called off.

I hope the US shoot down his satellites.
I honestly believe if he becomes too much of a problem the US will reign him in. Lets be frank, they have already started with recent Starlink terminals purchased for Ukraine. He may think he's above all of this but give him enough rope...

Last edited:
Musk would clearly betray the US during WW3 and should be dealt with.
Time for black-ops to take him out so the civilized world can take a collective sigh of relief. I'm sure they can rig one of his private planes to experience sudden catastrophic failure and make it look like an accident. I doubt he will be missed by many, excluding a few of our resident simps of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom