Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on ocuk can you be against hideous weapon technologies and be insulted for your moral stance :p
I look forward to total uncontrollable warfare in 2024.

Brace yourself, already had people say chemical and biological is fine. Should make for nice Twitter maps and people posting "knowledgeably"

This thread reminds me why atrocities happen....as long as it happens to dehumanised people nothing is too much!!!

As well as the truck used for AIM-132s looks like Supacats have been developed for Brimstone use as well: https://supacat.com/newsevents/news/supacat-mbda-show-concept-demonstrator-new-brimstone-hmt/ which I'm guessing is something which has grown out of the Ukraine war. Just need something like that with a system like the CORTEX Typhon C-UAS to round out the capabilities.
25k range when fired from a jet. I wonder if they will have enough range being fired of truck to ward of Russian jets and helicopters?

In our situation it would be more like seeing someone's house about to be invaded by people obviously intent on killing them and instead of phoning the police just watching it play out, then criticising the homeowner for using a knife or firearm "illegally" to defend themselves.

You need to know someone who can get you a MBT in 5 minutes then your fine.

While Moskva is on fire.

sgnpk5nf.png

I think you'd have bigger problems in actually mobilising enough people to defend the place. Think lots of people would rekindle old heritage and leave. :D

In the land of cowards, Switzerland, I can see why you would think that.

I have no doubt if needed Brits would step up as needed.
I am now too old for frontline (plus dodgy back and knees) but I would support as I could, working making munitions etc. And if that ended up being front line duty then so be it.

I am now too old for frontline (plus dodgy back and knees) but I would support as I could, working making munitions etc. And if that ended up being front line duty then so be it.
Same. I would be hesitant for my son to take part - but that would be a decision for him. But if the UK was attacked I absolutely would be stepping forward to help. Like you I am older now (54) and still struggling with some leg issues (broke it 1.5 years ago - not fully healed yet) so struggle to run. I am probably more of a liability on the front line now. But show me how I can be useful and I would be there even if it's on the front line. Would I be scared? Absolutely terrified. But I would be there.

Last edited:
In the land of cowards, Switzerland, I can see why you would think that.

WW2 male conscription included anyone up to aged 60 (and frequently beyond were acepted). Home Guard for those over 51.

Only on ocuk can you be against hideous weapon technologies and be insulted for your moral stance :p

You can object to Russia’s arsenal of weapons all you want, but Russia are still going to use them on you.

They should just close the Moscow airport permanently

The Russian mindset is still very odd to us. I saw this one interview 1420 did and he asked this lady what Russians should do about all these drones attacking Moscow? A normal person might have some introspection and ask why are these drones here, but nope her "solution" is quite simple: Just don't look up. That's right, Moscowvites must avoid looking up to the sky and then the drones will go away

Last edited:
We are already there thanks to your selective moral stance,

use of chemical weapons check
Invading a free country for lebensraum check
use of thermobaric weapons and cluster munitions on civilians check
rape and murder of children and civilians check
forced relocation of children check
constant threats of nuclear war check

meh, whatever is kinda bad, but I guess that doesn't count.

Ukrainians defend themselves at worst use cluster munitions on their own land, which dispels the moral objection to them in the first place.

MUST CONDEMN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom