Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Its funny how Putin is rambling on how this is all Soviets faults for being too lenient on self determination and support of soviet republics and their nationalities. Aka he's angry that Soviets allowed republics to have their own nationally identity and language.

Permabanned
He's really talking a load of cobblers isn't he? Putin I mean.

He's actually right in certain aspects, just for wrong reasons. He's basically saying that Soviets did not kill enough people and allowed too much independence and self determination by republics. Aka Soviets should have forced Ukranians/Estonians to not speak any other language than Russian or have any identity other than Russian.

Permabanned
Is Vlad literally going on about how bad Commies were? This is hilarious.

Are we sure this is not this long because there is real invasion of Ukraine going on while we watch this history lesson?

Soldato
Sounds like Invasion is go

I guess see what carnage ensues.
Feel for those stuck in this power struggle.
We are stuck in the power struggle! Everyone is. This will affect world stability especially economically. We could do without it really, especially right after covid

Associate
Why are thousands of people tracking normal passenger flights going over Ukraine on Flightradar? I get following FORTE11 and military craft..

Are people curious to see if anything happens to them?

Soldato
Is Vlad literally going on about how bad Commies were? This is hilarious.

Are we sure this is not this long because there is real invasion of Ukraine going on while we watch this history lesson?
It won't be quite so funny when the tanks go in. Wonder how my Estonian mate is feeling tonight.

Associate
What Putin is saying is just like Boris standing up and saying 'Because most of France was English land in the 12th century we're going to want that back please and revert to those borders thank you very much'

Permabanned
What Putin is saying is just like Boris standing up and saying 'Because most of France was English land in the 12th century we're going to want that back please and revert to those borders thank you very much'

Well more like 1990.. So 30 years, not quite same as 12 century. UK has its own disputes about land that we chomped off aka Gibraltar or Falklands.

Permabanned
I've turned off CNN. I prefer my wife's translation because she laughs every few seconds.

She may laugh but what he is saying is factually true from his POV. And from realistic POV its true as well. We don't have to agree to it or respect it but its still true.

Just because he's going crazy on Commies causing all of this is funny but its true. If Soviets literally exterminated any national identity in any of its republics - this would have not happend.

Its other hand its total lunacy as literally tens if not more millions would be dead to achieve this goal.

It still true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom