Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
During the recent press conference, Putin said that russia invaded Ukraine to protect it from Poland. He went on to say that: "only russia could guarantee Ukraine's territorial integrity."

So, apparently, russia invaded Ukraine to save Ukraine from Poland. And yet, it is russia who is actually killing Ukrainians, kidnapping kids, torturing civilians. While Poland is providing humanitarian aid and takes care of Ukrainian refugees.
Source: taken from linkedin

Seems to me the more putin opens his mouth the more russia is uncovering it’s intelligence community “cancel culture” approach.
Lie. Make up more lies to justify the lie and attack any rebuttal evidence with violence and more lies.
Then complain when nobody believes you. Threaten aggressively to justify the cesspool of lies.

In other news I see Xi had instructed his diplomats to be more aggressive in getting controlling interests.

Soldato
Russia:

We invaded Ukraine to protect it from Poland.

We invaded Poland to protect it from Germany and Germany we protect from the French.

We invaded France to protect from British and we invaded Britain to protect from USA. Only Russia can gaurantee European safety from itself

Caporegime
At this stage it is just best to ignore ANYTHING Russia says. They are like the worst internet troll imaginable, but in real life...and a nuclear power.

Every time anyone from the Russian government opens its mouth, it is safe to assume it will just be complete disingenuous ********.

Honestly, the UN should just roll its collective eyes and not respond to anything they say any more.

I mean how ******* ridiculous is their argument that their territory being attacked by Ukraine is a "terrorist" act? Totally absurd.

Associate
It's all a game to Russians, one of their methods is to accuse others of what they do themselves, they've fired significantly more rockets (often at civilian targets) into Ukraine than Ukraine has fired back over the term of this war, and yet shamelessly spout this nonsense as if they're the victim.

All just noise meant to persuade the gullible that they're in the right.

A few here seem to lap it up, so maybe something to it eh?

That's the point of retaining the moral high-ground though. When you start killing civilians you lose that.

And of course Russia has no shame in exploiting that. After all the the **** they have done this was to be expected and it was a silly move on Ukraines part.

The joys of the post truth world, sponsored by Twitter X

Ah you're one of the people who only want what the government shows? What's wrong with someone posting their drivel when most people can see it for the hogwash it is.

It’s very sad the Russian people are caught up in Vladolfs war.

Plenty of AA systems still defending the Fuhrer's residence though…

It is very sad. Because individuals like us that have no say really are dead and dying. Just like it is mind bogglingly sad at the other side and all sides. There is tremendous propaganda at the moment trying to dehumanise this conflict but I think it's critical that we still remember the fact that it's people dying.

Something that looking at replies sometimes I think has been lost.

Outrageously dishonest cope from the Russian embassy.

Course they are dishonest, there is no surprise there and they will use it shamelessly with their domestic audience to show they were always under attack, what animals the Ukrainians are, how this will be all towns etc.

Whereas keeping the high ground for Ukraine means the truth is the truth and stands a far better chance or starting a revolution from inside.

Associate
Really dont see what Russia could get from Ukraine now that would make all the cost, economic and world political fallout of the war etc worth it for them.

Just seemingly all about face saving for Putin now. What was meant to be a nice weekend war excursion has turned into Putins Vietnam.

Soldato
[
Really dont see what Russia could get from Ukraine now that would make all the cost, economic and world political fallout of the war etc worth it for them.

Just seemingly all about face saving for Putin now. What was meant to be a nice weekend war excursion has turned into Putins Vietnam.

Unlike Vietnam, he doesn't have to face the wrath of the populace for the cost in lives and money.

For Russians they must win to save face and continue to pretend they are mighty.

And Putin's the man.

And of you disagree you are dead..

There will be no pull out due to pressures, only Ukrainian victory on the battlefield will end it all

Soldato
There will be no pull out due to pressures, only Ukrainian victory on the battlefield will end it all
Sadly I feel this is the reality. Only other possibility I see and its a massive longshot would be a successful coup, I just dont see anyone left in that country with a strong enough powerbase to be able to topple Putin. Even if that were to happen, someone worse could seize power.

Soldato
Course they are dishonest, there is no surprise there and they will use it shamelessly with their domestic audience to show they were always under attack, what animals the Ukrainians are, how this will be all towns etc.

Yeap 100%. I'm continually surprised that people in this thread don't seem to understand this as they keep repeating the same "those liars, who would believe this......." every time Russia posts outrageously false things outwardly when it is really intended for its domestic audience.

Soldato
every time Russia posts outrageously false things outwardly when it is really intended for its domestic audience.
Absolutely, and if they can reel along some IQ deficient westerners to reinforce the propaganda thats just a bonus. Western opinions mean little in a country that is being heavily censored with little exposure to western media and suppressed opinions. They have been cut off from the Western world for the most part. The way I see it their only goal in the West is destabilisation, espionage and subterfuge to foward their own interests. So no different than 30-40 years ago in the good old days of the Cold War.

Soldato
Absolutely, and if they can reel along some IQ deficient westerners to reinforce the propaganda thats just a bonus. Western opinions mean little in a country that is being heavily censored with little exposure to western media and suppressed opinions. They have been cut off from the Western world for the most part. The way I see it their only goal in the West is destabilisation, espionage and subterfuge to foward their own interests. So no different than 30-40 years ago in the good old days of the Cold War.
Thinking more Gestapo now with Russia.

"“Most of the American politicians, media, and educational system trains another generation of people who think they are living at the peacetime,” said the former KGB agent. “False. United States is in a state of war: undeclared, total war against the basic principles and foundations of this system.”"

Last edited:
Soldato

The differences now are the nations that used to be part of the Soviet Union have thrived from becoming free and independent while Russia has continued to decline. It’s hard for the Kremlin to push its propaganda with Russia’s mounting deficiencies.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah you're one of the people who only want what the government shows? What's wrong with someone posting their drivel when most people can see it for the hogwash it is.

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes true". A credo from propagandists and wannabe dictators the world over. Calling out lies needs to be done EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom