Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking to Russian servicemen on Monday, Mr Putin said the war was turning in Moscow's favour and he wanted the war to end quickly, but only on Russia's terms.
He added that Ukraine's Western supporters were the biggest obstacle to ending the conflict, but said their rhetoric was beginning to change as they started to realise they cannot "destroy" Russia.
On Sunday, Mr Putin delivered his traditional new year's message where he hailed Russian soldiers as "heroes" without explicitly referring to the war in Ukraine.

Seems a waste to equip them with unguided missiles, I presume they're the types they've been using on their helicopters and technicals (S-13), now if they could fit them with anti ship missiles, that could probably change things in the black sea as nowhere would be safe
Guided missiles probably worth multiples of the launch vehicle. They may do it if they're sure it can get in range or juicy enough target. I'm sure their software engineers have probably thought of it and it's an option.

Seems a waste to equip them with unguided missiles, I presume they're the types they've been using on their helicopters and technicals (S-13), now if they could fit them with anti ship missiles, that could probably change things in the black sea as nowhere would be safe

An underwater drone carrying a 500kg anti ship missile and pops out the water just to launch it - the Russians would be completely ******

Apparently it's unguided thermobaric rockets

Apparently Ukraine is now using 155mm shells from India

India never misses an opportunity to play both sides. Sell ammo to Ukraine, buy cheap oil from Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom