Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't think they were terrorists though since there were essentially just two sets of terrorists fighting each other, it's just one was on the side of Kyiv and the other wanted to be independent and govern themselves because they don't want to join the EU and consider themselves closer to Russia. Why would I care about Nazis on a side that my country isn't backing? It's like saying Russia is bad, yeah I agree, but we're not on their side.

Pre Russian invasion Ukraine was not joining the EU within anyone’s lifetime. At least 95% of Ukrainians said no thanks to joining a Russian Nazi empire. The tiny fraction of smooth brained Ukrainians could walked across the boarder and joined the toiletless ones, but chose not to…

Soldato
Pre Russian invasion Ukraine was not joining the EU within anyone’s lifetime. At least 95% of Ukrainians said no thanks to joining a Russian Nazi empire. The tiny fraction of smooth brained Ukrainians could walked across the boarder and joined the toiletless ones, but chose not to…

Yeah, I just think it's complex when there's a revolution that effectively overthrows a President. If some people decide they don't want to be part of the country after a revolution then probably the best course of action isn't to call them terrorists and start a military operation involving far-right Nazi groups being paid by the government. It's a ridiculous series of events that most people are completely unaware of.

Associate
I don't think they were terrorists though since there were essentially just two sets of terrorists fighting each other, it's just one was on the side of Kyiv and the other wanted to be independent and govern themselves because they don't want to join the EU and consider themselves closer to Russia. Why would I care about Nazis on a side that my country isn't backing? It's like saying Russia is bad, yeah I agree, but we're not on their side.

It's nice documentaries like this are still available to view online.
They aren't terrorists, but both sides are terrorists ? OK, think about that logic some more.

I'm glad you admit you don't really care about Nazis, it's just some self-righteousness to try to justify your side The fact the RNUs fingerprints among others runs deep in the DPR and LPR, they are just your sort of freedom fighters right…

Last edited:
Soldato
They aren't terrorists, but both sides are terrorists ? OK, think about that logic some more.

I'm glad you admit you don't really care about Nazis, it's just some self-righteousness to try to justify your side The fact the RNUs fingerprints among others runs deep in the DPR and LPR, they are just your sort of freedom fighters right…

Both sides have terrorists. Being a separatist alone doesn't make you a terrorist. Hope that's cleared up.

Last edited:
Associate
Both sides have terrorists. Being a separatist alone doesn't make you a terrorist. Hope that's cleared up.
taking up arms against the legitimate government of a country for political reasons is pretty much the definition of a terrorist, only one side has done that. Only one side has proven links to outside groups that are full-blown idealogical Nazis AND seem proud of the fact… wait, I'm sure the CIA really made them do it right.

Soldato
Because if somebody posts lies/misinformation/mistruths/etc and nobody challenges/corrects it then it stands there uncorrected and is there for anyone to find by searching Google or the forum (or simply browsing the thread), and failure to challenge misinformation has become one of the main ways that misinformation spreads online.

We need community notes under authors posts that reflect that they're usually Russian bots and to take whatever they post with a kilo of salt :cry:

Soldato
taking up arms against the legitimate government of a country for political reasons is pretty much the definition of a terrorist

I think they're a legitimate government to most of the country, but if you happen to support the pro Russian President who was overthrown in a revolution then you might understandably not consider it a legitimate government. At that point paying Nazi groups like the Azov Brigade to fight these people probably isn't the best solution. Is any of what I just said factually incorrect by the way?

only one side has done that. Only one side has proven links to outside groups that are full-blown idealogical Nazis AND seem proud of the fact… wait, I'm sure the CIA really made them do it right.

I think the Azov Brigade is/was definitely a full blown ideologically Nazi group. This is documented, I've linked several documentaries showing that. I think without a doubt the Russian and separatist side also had far right members, I don't think we should've been backing either side and by doing so we've given Putin plenty of fuel for anti Western propaganda, which helped him internally justify the invasion.

Soldato
Being a separatist alone doesn't make you a terrorist. Hope that's cleared up.
What about taking up arms against your government, fighting your countries army, terrorising civilians, taking money/weapons/etc from a foreign power in order to help them operate a proxy war against your own country, and breaking into government military bases stealing BUKs and shooting down aeroplanes.

Any of that make you a terrorist? :p

Caporegime
History is littered with conflicts where "alliances" of convenience backfire a few years down the road.
Look at the Taliban and countless other mujahideens. Western money builds them up, they fight, eventually "win" then turn around to bite you back.
I 100% agree with roar87, Ukraines post separation from the USSR was ten years of bickering infighting corruption a war for influence by both west and russian and basically "getting their **** in order." Then in 2014 it all kicks off for real and any anti Russian/pro ukrainian force is pulled in to fight and defend. All kinds of lunatics/nazis/fringe reddit types.

Ukraine got its act together "borders" were drawn with pro russian areas that left and "wanted" to be russian (**** knows why???) , the rest allies looking westward at big USA money starbucks and EU membership..Hunter biden,...

after years of stalemate Putin decides to copycat Wests ideas of pacifying areas and defending its loyal citizens from evil Nazis... Obviously its all a joke and a land grab built on BS and an idea on a perceived NATO expansion threat. Whatever justifies it.... There's a **** load of oil there too... They invade (get owned) and now its an horrific stalemate with drip fed western money and 2nd hand weapons.....

No?

Russia still crossed the line and must be booted (destroyed) out, but theirs not a thing in their psyche that tells them they are doing the wrong thing...

Last edited:
Soldato
What about taking up arms against your government, fighting your countries army

The Euro maiden protestors did exactly this. They were called revolutionaries/freedom fighters, etc.

terrorising civilians, taking money/weapons/etc from a foreign power in order to help them operate a proxy war

Both sides did this.

breaking into government military bases stealing BUKs and shooting down aeroplanes.

This definitely does make you a terrorist and the people who did this should be in jail.

Any of that make you a terrorist? :p

Probably only shooting down a civilian airliner out of that.

Associate
name the battles that the euro maiden fighters took part in how many Kia on either side, I'm sure you have a map of the land they annexed.... really don't reach too far mentally, you might fall off.

Soldato
History is littered with conflicts where "alliances" of convenience backfire a few years down the road.
Look at the Taliban and countless other mujahideens. Western money builds them up, they fight, eventually "win" then turn around to bite you back.
I 100% agree with roar87, Ukraines post separation from the USSR was ten years of bickering infighting corruption a war for influence by both west and russian and basically "getting their **** in order." Then in 2014 it all kicks off for real and any anti Russian/pro ukrainian force is pulled in to fight and defend. All kinds of lunatics/nazis/fringe reddit types.

Ukraine got its act together "borders" were drawn with pro russian areas that left and "wanted" to be russian (**** knows why???) , the rest allies looking westward at big USA money starbucks and EU membership..Hunter biden,...

after years of stalemate Putin decides to copycat Wests ideas of pacifying areas and defending its loyal citizens from evil Nazis... Obviously its all a joke and a land grab built on BS and an idea on a perceived NATO expansion threat. Whatever justifies it.... There's a **** load of oil there too... They invade (get owned) and now its an horrific stalemate with drip fed western money and 2nd hand weapons.....

No?

Russia still crossed the line and must be booted (destroyed) out, but theirs not a thing in their psyche that tells them they are doing the wrong thing...

I agree with most of this, I would reiterate for the 20th time Russia crossed a line and should not have invaded.

What I would say is that I don't think it's possible to boot them out at this point and we're basically just throwing lives away for a piece of land that will inevitably not be part of Ukraine again.

Soldato
name the battles that the euro maiden fighters took part in how many Kia on either side, I'm sure you have a map of the land they annexed.... really don't reach too far mentally, you might fall off.

https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/25255305.html You can fast forward the video to see they "took up arms".

So again I have to dig through all this complex history to find the Ukrainian Self-Defense League which fought against the at the time legitimate government. This could have been called a terrorist group by the previous administration.

Soldato
Lol he's only talking history... Why you so scared of him this time? I'm doing pulled pork today :p

Scared? Russian bot with nothing of value to say, he's been debunked a lot of times on this thread yet continues to push the kremlin narratives, I have on ignore but am forced to watch all of the replies to the obvious nonsense (with yet more people pointing out how wrong he is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom