Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I know but we'll have a chance to see his mind set.

I don't know why people are anti this, we're literally broadcasting our secrets for the world to see. It's about time we had a chance to listen to what he is saying.
Putin will just say what he's been saying since day one?

I don't see any new narrative coming from Tucker's huge scoop.

Soldato

I don't know why people are anti this, we're literally broadcasting our secrets for the world to see. It's about time we had a chance to listen to what he is saying.

Putin tells his celebrity pal he invaded a peaceful nation under false pretences.

Soldato

What are you expecting to hear? He will spin the line he's been spinning since day 1. If you are expecting Tucker to get some incredible new information and secrets out of Putin I have a bridge to sell you. This will be scripted to the letter.

I really do worry at how gullible some people are.

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato

People are actively mocking the content of the interview in the comments because it's so soft

I was talking about you claiming Tucker does good interviews, you know like he's an actual journalist or something and not a lying propagandist.

I don't watch MSNBC, I don't want CNN either. Have they used the defence in court that no one should believe their content and that it is purely entertainment and not to be believed? you know like Tucker?

So what I find worrying is you thinking Tucker is a journalist and not only that but a good one.

Soldato
Putin will just say what he's been saying since day one?

I don't see any new narrative coming from Tucker's huge scoop.

Putin: So Tucker, mean EU, NATO, Nazi’s attacked us so the only sensible option was for me to Invade Ukraine, help Iran attack Israel, destabilise Africa and bankrupt the Russian people.

Soldato
What are you expecting to hear? He will spin the line he's been spinning since day 1. If you are expecting Tucker to get some incredible new information and secrets out of Putin I have a bridge to sell you. This will be scripted to the letter.

I really do worry at how gullible some people are.
I believe in keeping communication open as much as possible.

Jaw jaw is better than war war.

Soldato
I think this says it all:

He wants to make out nobody else has requested an interview :cry:
100s of actual journalists have requested interviews with Putin!

Even if you had an Infowars duvet set surely something at the back of your mind somewhere is saying 'bit odd that our Tucker lad bagged an interview with the top boy Putin'...

Soldato

Communications are open. Putin can pick up a phone and call any other world leader. This is a propaganda opportunity for Vladolf and the Kremlin to bend over the most flexible of idiots. Next week the Kremlin have booked Alex Jones.

Commissario
Cool idea, but chances that a military buys these outside of a couple token models, very slim. It looks extremely expensive and militaries cannot afford to place that much value on a single front line solder
The UK and US already probably spend more than that on the evac of our troops, and if it means they can evacuate someone that is stable without sending in a many million pound copter complete with 2 fully trained pilots and 2 or more other aircrew they are very likely to do so. Maybe not that model, but something similar especially if say someone can make them cheaper than the cost of training a couple of soldiers so it only has to save one or two lives for the financial benefit to outweigh the initial cost.

Even at 100k or more each it's a lot cheaper than the loss of experienced soldiers (once you allow for training and the insurance/death in service payments), let alone the loss of a normal helicopter.

Western military forces will spend a fortune in protective equipment and training to try and reduce combat losses, then another fortune in attempting to recover the wounded as it's far better for morale and overall cost if you can, at least with Western type professional armies where you tend to get a lot of time and money invested in every serviceman, especially once they've been in the forces for a couple of years.

I suspect you'll also see them being sold to the likes of search and rescue and used in mountain rescue operations, as if it can carry a wounded person out it can potentially carry equipment in as well to help stabilise them for the lift or help additional injured.
Basically even if it's "expensive", our armed forces are already willing to spend far more to recover injured service people, and risk far more as one of those drones won't even come close to the potential cost of replacing a medevac pilot, let alone their aircraft, and they are far less likely to lose a smallish drone than a full size copter.

Last edited:
Soldato

We already have war war, what do you think Tuckers jaw jaw is going to bring to the table, that doesn't already have every diplomatic channel open to already, if it's relevant to ending the war?

At this stage, and knowing who Tucker is, it's just purely a propaganda coup for Putin, to be able to push the innocent Russia bad West narrative to the schmucks over here that lap it up for some reason.

Last edited:
Soldato
Putin: So Tucker, mean EU, NATO, Nazi’s attacked us so the only sensible option was for me to Invade Ukraine, help Iran attack Israel, destabilise Africa and bankrupt the Russian people.

Maybe you should be a bit more open minded as Putin has much to teach us. For example he seems to have cracked the tricky issue of significantly reducing the prison population of his country.

Man of Honour
Maybe you should be a bit more open minded as Putin has much to teach us. For example he seems to have cracked the tricky issue of significantly reducing the prison population of his country.

So which neighbouring country do we accuse of being Nazis and invade?

Soldato

I’ll happily take note, even lessons of many men, but not from his like. I can pick up one of thousands of books written throughout history and know all I need about the Putins of the world.

Man of Honour
The Azov Brigade was/is in the Ukrainian Armed Forces though, made up of Neo Nazis and paid for by the Ukrainian government - not just there as volunteers, you do acknowledge that?

You mean like I've mentioned a dozen times?

Ukraine has a significant far right/nazi problem but I'm not sure it is fair to brand the whole country because of it. There aren't really good guys in this conflict (you only have to look at the likes of the Azov battalion) but there is far more to it than just that and ultimately if Ukraine was involved more with the West in theory that is a situation which would only improve over time - though looking at the likes of Hungary there are limits to that.

But ultimately they make up a tiny percentage of the population and had limited power, also developed from Russian ultras, so just as much a Russian problem.

EDIT: Also Azov and others were brought into the armed forces to try and manage some of the far right problems.

Last edited:
Associate
I think this says it all:

"not a single Western journalist has bothered to interview" Vladimir Putin, Carlson said.

He wants to make out nobody else has requested an interview :cry:
Steve Rosenberg, the BBC's Russia Editor, posted that the BBC has "lodged several requests with the Kremlin in the last 18 months. Always a 'no' for us".
Because Steve can ask in Russian and ruskies won't like that.
Tuck Tuck got paid to be "special" retarded reporter as he is. American number 2 to be feeling sick of. Absolute piece of turd with his mate poo t in.
I was really surprised that not many Russian/Ukrainian know what he does for living and class him as journalist. What the flying ****!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom