Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
As I've mentioned before civilian deaths at Mariupol alone likely are similar to the civilian deaths in Gaza so far (potentially far higher but that will likely never be proved as Russia bulldozed most of the evidence).

Those graves in Mariupol can be dug up and I don't doubt that the numbers will likely be thousands higher, but remember the Ukraine conflict is entering it's third year, the Israel-Gaza conflict is about 4 months old. If Russia was targeting civilians they're doing a rather poor job of it, where as Israel could do a much better job of avoiding civilian deaths yet they just don't give a ****. Yet we support Israel while hysterical people call Putin the next Adolf Hitler. The rest of the world sees us doing this by the way and it is pure hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Soldato
Those graves in Mariupol can be dug up and I don't doubt that the numbers will likely be thousands higher, but remember the Ukraine conflict is entering it's third year, the Israel-Gaza conflict is about 4 months old. If Russia was targeting civilians they're doing a rather poor job of it, where as Israel could do a much better job of avoiding civilian deaths yet they just don't give a ****. Yet we support Israel while hysterical people call Putin the next Adolf Hitler. The rest of the world sees us doing this by the way.

Why does disagreeing with what's happening in Isreal mean you need to support Putin, or in anyway detract from efforts to support Ukraine?

They are separate issues.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Those graves in Mariupol can be dug up and I don't doubt that the numbers will likely be thousands higher, but remember the Ukraine conflict is entering it's third year, the Israel-Gaza conflict is about 4 months old. If Russia was targeting civilians they're doing a rather poor job of it, where as Israel could do a much better job of avoiding civilian deaths yet they just don't give a ****. Yet we support Israel while hysterical people call Putin the next Adolf Hitler. The rest of the world sees us doing this by the way.

Lots never saw a grave - amongst other things there were dozens of apartment buildings hit with 100s sheltering in the basement, etc. which were simply bulldozed and the rubble removed along with any bodies.

Sentiment is turning against Israel, they certainly don't enjoy broad support for example https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68177357 but ultimately it is a different situation, even if Israel were trying their best, which they certainly aren't, there are going to be a lot of unavoidable casualties in that situation and Hamas and so on have made a situation where Israel doesn't have the luxury of just letting it go.

Soldato
This should be an interesting video. Hearing the other side.

It'll only be interesting to see how sanitised the interview will be, with likely pre agreed questions painting Putin in the light he wants to be painted, it won't add anything new that we haven't already heard from his previous discussions regarding Ukraine and why Russia must destroy it

Soldato
It'll only be interesting to see how sanitised the interview will be, with likely pre agreed questions painting Putin in the light he wants to be painted, it won't add anything new that we haven't already heard from his previous discussions regarding Ukraine and why Russia must destroy it
It would have been scripted well ahead of brave Tucker flying into Russia

Last edited:
Soldato
I think it'll be interesting to see how he's still selling the war to the Russian people.

I've heard quite a lot of the families of dead Russian soldiers are complaining. Their voices are becoming louder.

Soldato
I think it'll be interesting to see how he's still selling the war to the Russian people.

I've heard quite a lot of the families of dead Russian soldiers are complaining. Their voices are becoming louder.

This isn’t an interview aimed at Russians. They will get their propaganda in Russian.

Soldato
Soldato
I think the risk of the entire US defence industry being excluded from Europe would be enough for him to think twice about leaving NATO.

It would be mental. Imagine just the logistics nightmare the US would face moving its stored kit out of Europe.

Last edited:
Soldato

This isn't MSNBC interviewing Joe Biden lol. Tucker actually gives good interviews.

Soldato

Doesn't matter what the Kremlin might want, Carlson is a liar and a propagandist. He only has one aim and that is too paint Putin and Russia in as good a light as possible, blame the war on the West and Ukraine and end support for Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom