Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now step outside Moscow or St Petersburg and see the squalor people live in. Why do you think they were stealing toilets from Ukraine. That Moscow's landmarks are in good repair means nothing, they should be for all the wealth Putin and his cronies have sucked from the state. For someone "who can't stand Tucker" you seem to be taken in by his propaganda easily enough.

Poop canals.

But you default to the Kremlin talking points without any discernment, even when they are so ludicrous they can't possibly be true. A bit odd if you believe the Russian government to be gangsters and mafia like.

Generalisations are really hard to respond to. Of course Putin is a gangster, he's the head of a mafia state, it doesn't mean we couldn't have avoided a war with them.

He said leadership requires killing people, which is why he doesn't want to be a leader, yet from that you've come to the conclusion he's a scumbag? What leader hasn't had to give the order to kill someone?

The questioner is talking about killing political opposition, murdering his own people, journalists etc. I'm sure Tucker would have little issue with this in the US as long as its people getting slotted that stand in the way of his political ideology. He seems to have zero issue with it happening in Russia.

You know...

flat_lettuce_opt.jpg

It's hard to name any leader that hasn't had to order someone be killed lol. Which leaders of major countries do you think haven't done that?

Waiting for Cucker to do the same. Also waiting for him explain how one leader, say sending troops to protect or bring to an end the murder of let’s say refugees, is the same as one that murders to stay in power or for personal gain. Also interested to understand how he sees these two very different situations and uses them to deflect his own wrong doing.

Last edited:
The questioner is talking about killing political opposition, murdering his own people, journalists etc. I'm sure Tucker would have little issue with this in the US as long as its people getting slotted that stand in the way of his political ideology. He seems to have zero issue with it happening in Russia.

I think some of us are just adults, we're not pretending to have some moral high ground while we're torturing people at Guantanamo Bay, drone striking funerals in Afganistan, invading Iraq causing massive region wide instability and the birth of ISIS, and now supporting Israel in it's retribution/genocide. Is Saudi Arabia a pariah state currently after killing that Journalist, no? How about NATO member Turkey and those Kurds?

Rishi Sunak. Unless you think Starmer should watch his back.

Rishi Sunak ordered strikes a week or 2 ago that killed people in Yemen, do you imagine all of the people who died were guilty of attacking shipping?

Last edited:
I think some of us are just adults, we're not pretending to have some moral high ground while we're torturing people at Guantanamo Bay, drone striking funerals in Afganistan, invading Iraq causing massive region wide instability and the birth of ISIS, and now supporting Israel in it's retribution/genocide. Is Saudi Arabia a pariah state currently after killing that Journalist, no? How about NATO member Turkey and those Kurds?

Rishi Sunak ordered strikes a week or 2 ago that killed people in Yemen, do you imagine all of the people who died were guilty of attacks?

Hitler did nothing wrong, honestly now.
Facepalm.

Rishi Sunak ordered strikes a week or 2 ago that killed people in Yemen, do you imagine all of the people who died were guilty of attacking shipping?

You are losing the plot a bit here, the context is clearly political rivals, etc

Putin says he would prefer Biden as president.

Oh dear. Oh my.
I'm sure a lot of people will jump to the "He says he want's Biden so that must mean he wants Trump!" conclusion but to be honest he's probably being truthful.

If you look at it from his viewpoint, for four years Biden has been a constant yet ineffective thorn in his side, however for four years Trump flip flopped between praising him in interviews one minute to militarily humiliating him in front of his allies the next.

I think there's a quite considerable chance he would rather spend the next four years dealing with an adversarial yet consistent Biden than having a loose cannon wrecking his plans again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom