Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Is it just me, or do the Russian soldiers seem like the ones who are more tired and with lower morale? They have I guess traveled a considerable distance and have been away from friends/family doing their "exercise".
They have spent the last month or two on Exercise in the middle of winter, mostly living off of rations, with limited contact with home. they have then deployed straight out on operations, damn ******* right they will be tired and fed up. Not to mention from whats being reported they had not been fully breifed that they would be waging war with their neighbours.

Soldato
That has been a continuing theme:
* sent to fight country men they like
* not a real war but an ego war
* long distances, no logistics or plans and left for dead by leader.

I suspect I’d be thing politicians are idiots..

Soldato
Is it just me, or do the Russian soldiers seem like the ones who are more tired and with lower morale? They have I guess traveled a considerable distance and have been away from friends/family doing their "exercise".

When you also consider that a good proportion of Russians don't want the war, and I would imagine a certain percentage of Russian forces actually have family in Ukraine. There's not much they can do out of fear of reprisals, but if they do a half arsed job and stay out of the way then it might give Ukraine a bit of an advantage.

Soldato
Crazy that Russia still doesn't control the skies, hasn't knocked out all the air defences and the Ukraine SRBM's are still active... their ability to get intel is shockingly bad

Since they can't even stop their own soldiers stealing the fuel from the tanks the intel equipment was probably nicked and sold on the black market. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom