Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
When you also consider that a good proportion of Russians don't want the war, and I would imagine a certain percentage of Russian forces actually have family in Ukraine. There's not much they can do out of fear of reprisals, but if they do a half arsed job and stay out of the way then it might give Ukraine a bit of an advantage.

Just noticed someone say this elsewhere, so I thought I'd check.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Russia#Russia

So the bulk of the Russian army is likely 18-27 year olds doing their forced 1 year term i.e. without much training or experience.

Soldato
Its been surprising today watching the allies sudden unity on sanctions, weapon shipments and all the other little things each country is doing to help, last week we were all bickering over small things and we looked incredibly weak and now sudden unity and strength. I wonder if this makes Winne the pooh think twice about his plans to attack Taiwan.

Soldato
Its been surprising today watching the allies sudden unity on sanctions, weapon shipments and all the other little things each country is doing to help, last week we were all bickering over small things and we looked incredibly weak and now sudden unity and strength.
Its genuinely heart warming and inspiring that the world can come together like this. Its just a shame its taken such a damn horrible situation to get them aligned. Its also sad that as soon as its all over, everyone will go back to looking after there own agendas.

Soldato
Its been surprising today watching the allies sudden unity on sanctions, weapon shipments and all the other little things each country is doing to help, last week we were all bickering over small things and we looked incredibly weak and now sudden unity and strength. I wonder if this makes Winne the pooh think twice about his plans to attack Taiwan.

I think the Ukrainians' will to fight is responsible for the change.

Had they just rolled over and surrendered, I don't think anything would have changed.

Soldato

Even some of the smaller Eastern European countries were sending over a few million € in aid and weapons.

Despite the atrocities, it's nice to see the bulk of the world coming together to say this is not okay.

Soldato
If someone has access to bitcoin prices in rubles, you should be able to see the impact this weekend. Anyone know any russian exchanges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom