Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl, that's pretty decent from the EU.

RT and Sputnik banned from broadcast in the whole EU,
EU sending weapons and lethal aid to Ukraine
EU airspace completely closed to any Russian aircraft, be it airliner or private jet.

Thank god for the EU, and not the useless do-nothing NATO.

Am I doing it right?

As I’m on the edge of the fun zone, I think my best plan would be to hope for a 15-20 minute warning, all cram in our transit van and go as fast as possible away from the area. Probably be scuppered by traffic as always :rolleyes:

Not sure there would be any warning given, it would only induce panic and we've seen evidence over the past few years how easily panicked people get

https://rumble.com/vvyd76-accidentally-drops-mag-on-tv.html

Love the soldiers face in this dropping his mag from the AK on live TV :D

Why is it ~"ok" to send weapons, openly declaring it, but not ok to send soldiers?

I mean isn't it something that is almost as provoking as military personell?

My GF asked me and i have no clue?

Soldiers, i can understand but the weapons bit?

Would be nice if this is the case, still can't really tell what public opinion is like over in Russia:

The Oligarch who spoke out in defiance of Putin turns out to have been born in Western Ukraine and still have parents living there, he's a Russian citizen now but obvious motivation for him to speak out - his Bank also has both Russian and Ukrainian employees.

Would be interesting to see if another oligarch speaks out now, the kids of oligarchs seem to be doing so but one without obvious Ukrainian connections would be a more useful signal.

Why is it ~"ok" to send weapons, openly declaring it, but not ok to send soldiers?

I mean isn't it something that is almost as provoking as military personell?

My GF asked me and i have no clue?

Soldiers, i can understand but the weapons bit?

Its not ok, it is a huge F You to Russia but sending Soldiers is on another level.

Russian planes face near total airspace ban to the west!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60539303
ar1.jpg

It will have terrible effects on their aviation industry probably leading to many going out of business, it's terrible for those that will lose their jobs, I just hope the Russian people realise what Putin has brought about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom