Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it ~"ok" to send weapons, openly declaring it, but not ok to send soldiers?

I mean isn't it something that is almost as provoking as military personell?

My GF asked me and i have no clue?

Soldiers, i can understand but the weapons bit?

Well mercs have been given the green light, next best thing.

Genuinely chilling. Air raid sirens were going for a while, then Church clock chimes came from near one of the cameras. What a surreal and disturbing juxtaposition. It's ghoulish being drawn to stuff like this, but... it's hard not to be.

This reminds me of 9/11; that feeling of being totally useless and helpless. Where's Jason Bourne when you need a problem solved?

Why is it ~"ok" to send weapons, openly declaring it, but not ok to send soldiers?

I mean isn't it something that is almost as provoking as military personell?

My GF asked me and i have no clue?

Soldiers, i can understand but the weapons bit?

Because then you'd be directly engaging in combat - if Russia is carrying out airstrikes on British soldiers in Ukraine then why wouldn't the RAF and Royal Navy then bomb Russian airbases... if the RAF and Royal Navy are happy to bomb Russian airbases then wouldn't Russia try and bomb the UK etc.. and so on the conflict then spreads and has the potential to go nuclear.

A present from US intel no doubt.
I doubt US intel would have been needed when their position was broadcast on Twitter.

I mean all it would take is for one Ukrainian soldier to see the vid and be like "I recognise that area, grab some NLAWs boys we're having ourselves a barbeque".

The power of social media :P

So you're saying that if Russia nuked the UK and caused massive damage that our Trident subs wouldn't nuke Russia back in response? Because I am 100% confident they would.

It's down to the written orders of the Prime Minister, isn't it? Some previous PMs have said they wrote orders saying no strike, IIRC, but what do we think BoJo would do? I'm guessing nuke-all-the-things. Possibly first having scrawled Chhhuuuurrrrcchiiillllllll!!!! down the side of the nuke in crayon.

Literally all Russia has to do is stop and return home and it goes away. It is just crazy.

Your not seen the bigger picture here:) imaging Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, US, EU, Russia, all Nato members wouldn't you feel unsafe if your Country Great Britain wasn't a Nato member! And you just invaded South Ireland who wants to be a Nato member but you don't want a puppet of Nato in power? IMO I hope the Real Nato members comes to a better solution then they did and hold a peace talk with Russia, in the worse case if you push one country too much and it have nothing to lose our world will never be the same again is that the best outcome.

Burisma Holdings Limited It is one of the largest private natural gas producers in Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom