Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Fifa has ordered Russia to complete their upcoming matches without their flag, anthem and as the Football Union of Russia in neutral territory, following the invasion of Ukraine.

Wow just ******* wow.

FIFA have now lost the plot. Maybe they really are lizard men.

Soldato
In the case of FIFA/UEFA, it's corruption. It's as simple as that.

As always it's Money over Morals - greed is more important to these organisations and, as hypocritical of me as this is, I'd quite like to see some cancel culture being dropped on them by having their multi-million dollar sponsors pull out of FIFA etc over this.

Soldato
If this is true it's bad for Ukraine:

But then you would think if it was true we would have seen a lot more evidence of Ukrainian losses, obviously they will have lost units but if they were losing tanks faster than Russia we should have seen more pictures or something.

It is fog of war.

If Ukrainian forces are being smashed, they won't report it, as it's bad for morale. If their troops are surrounded and captured they won't be talking to anyone but Russian interrogators. The Russians are most unlikely to release information while operations are active- as that is useful intelligence for their enemy.

Look back to the recent US withdrawal from Afghanistan for how a military operation can be conducted with close to total control of information.

I don't want the Russians to win, but I'm realistic enough to know they might have strategic objectives they can achieve.

Having said all that, I just don't see where they go when this ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom