Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
why, what has the average russian done to you and you wish them hell, we need them to understand whats going on, not make the whole country an enemy
This is the standard attitude when stuff like this occurs. Go ask any Middle Eastern. I wouldn’t be surprised if Russians living in Europe are the targets of race based attacks right about now. It’s par for the course.

You can’t demonise a country and expect anything other than this to occur.

Caporegime
It seems unlikely that Putin would go nuclear but.... that tiny probability is there and it's a big risk as a result, he is unhinged and it really isn't going well at all for him, especially if he's at risk of being kicked out.

On the plus side, the Russian logistics issue is just comical, troops robbing a convenience store when they're fairly close to their own border:

Soldato
There are videos on YT allegedly of captured Russian soldiers belong to the 25th Brigade being questioned by Ukrainian troops. The alleged Russians all say they are were told it was an exercise right up to the point they were ordered across the border into Ukraine. At least one claimed to be a reservist called up only 2 weeks ago.

Caporegime
Not sure how these fighter jets are going to get in without being blown up by Russian air force but then again Russia not showing themself as a great military force :cry:

It's a big country and the Russian airforce is suffering regular losses. I suspect they could be transported via road or rail into Western Ukraine.

Soldato
Even if no nukes are dropped this goes to remind us that one day, there will be a nuclear war imo. To me it's inevitable it will happen. We had a good run after ww2 and I bet they couldnt imagine another world war ever again but this is very revealing that there will always be insurmountable divisions between East and West.

Soldato
It seems unlikely that Putin would go nuclear but.... that tiny probability is there and it's a big risk as a result, he is unhinged and it really isn't going well at all for him, especially if he's at risk of being kicked out.

On the plus side, the Russian logistics issue is just comical, troops robbing a convenience store when they're fairly close to their own border:

Come on now, army food sucks, they went in for the delicacies, this doesnt mean anything

Caporegime
Come on now, army food sucks, they went in for the delicacies, this doesnt mean anything

There are other reports of Russian troops asking for food from Ukrainian civilians and Russian vehicles running out of fuel etc..

There was a photo of two captured Russian troops and they only had 3 magazines of ammunition each! I wonder how long any Russian units are going to last if cut off for more than a day or two.

Caporegime

Probably fed up of RAT packs already :p

Soldato
Even if no nukes are dropped this goes to remind us that one day, there will be a nuclear war imo. To me it's inevitable it will happen. We had a good run after ww2 and I bet they couldnt imagine another world war ever again but this is very revealing that there will always be insurmountable divisions between East and West.
My bet is that America will take its ham fisted diplomacy to the Chinese borders and that will lead to the nukes flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom