Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Still doesn't
Did you ever see the media show any dialogue from, let's say, Saddam Hussein? The IRA got a few voice overs, but that was more a long winded skirmish in comparison, nuclear weapons were not being mooted by them. I could imagine a lot might get resolved if both leaders of the combatants were forced to have a public debate.
I thought we were civilised grown ups, but there is so much to gain for the US and uk and others if there is war. I just want an answer from nato, did they threaten putin with nuclear action like he says.

Soldato
If Belarus is getting involved does that not mean we can go and attack Belarus. I know Ukrain are not Nato but then again Belarus is not Russian.

A few of their neighbours should attack Belarus and take them out the game. The military locations that is, make sure their aircraft have nowhere to go back to.
Belarus are a Russian puppet state, nobody should be looking to escalate this conflict it is dire enough.

Soldato
Hardly sensitive military information to brag about how your are kicking the enemies back sides it’s fairly standard propaganda we did i it throughout both gulf wars for example.

They probably have less access to information than you and I do They also gave a very real threat of having their door booted in if they start posting nonsense.

I don't know if this is being sold as a "freedom war" in Russia. If it is, they won't want loudmouths stirring.

Also, there is a full scale cyber war going on, and Russia will be locking them down as much as the UK and everyone else does.

Soldato
They probably have less access to information than you and I do They also gave a very real threat of having their door booted in if they start posting nonsense.

I don't know if this is being sold as a "freedom war" in Russia. If it is, they won't want loudmouths stirring.

Also, there is a full scale cyber war going on, and Russia will be locking them down as much as the UK and everyone else does.
The Russian Facebook and Twitter bots are state run……

Soldato
Still doesn't

I thought we were civilised grown ups, but there is so much to gain for the US and uk and others if there is war. I just want an answer from nato, did they threaten putin with nuclear action like he says.
Why would NATO be threatening nuclear action beyond emphasising that they are as always ready to respond to any Russian threat.

Soldato
They could really do with some A10s right now... they'd make short work of that convoy.

brrrt brrrt :D
One thing we have learned from this conflict is just how effective those shoulder mounted AA and anti tank weapons are against a modern army, they have made mincemeat out of the Russian army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom