Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
My guess would be something like this: Russia pulls back, leaves Zelensky remains in power, eastern regions given full autonomy and Ukraine promises to remain a neutral country in perpetuity like Austria.

Something like this is possible. I certainly think the eastern regions will have to be given to Russia in any hope of a peace treaty. I am not sure Ukraine will go for the neutrality though. How can they, after such aggression has been shown to them? This has just displayed how crucial being in the EU and NATO is for them.

Soldato
Something like this is possible. I certainly think the eastern regions will have to be given to Russia in any hope of a peace treaty. I am not sure Ukraine will go for the neutrality though. How can they, after such aggression has been shown to them? This has just displayed how crucial being in the EU and NATO is for them.
Yeah thinking about it a bit more I can't see how Putin can leave Zelensky in power, he's said in on Russki TV Ukraine was taken over by a bunch of 'Nazi drug addicts' (or words to that effect) and this was a mission to mercy for the Ukrainian people but that's all in the long run.

For now they might be able to sort out some kind of temporary cease fire which will allow us to get weapons into Ukraine and for Russia to sort out supply problems they appear to be having.

Associate
I wouldn’t be surprised if Russians living in Europe are the targets of race based attacks right about now. It’s par for the course.

You can’t demonise a country and expect anything other than this to occur.

Are they not teaching kids the difference between Nationality and Race these days?

Associate
If Belarus is getting involved does that not mean we can go and attack Belarus. I know Ukrain are not Nato but then again Belarus is not Russian.

A few of their neighbours should attack Belarus and take them out the game. The military locations that is, make sure their aircraft have nowhere to go back to.

Soldato
If Belarus is getting involved does that not mean we can go and attack Belarus. I know Ukrain are not Nato but then again Belarus is not Russian.

A few of their neighbours should attack Belarus and take them out the game. The military locations that is, make sure their aircraft have nowhere to go back to.

Russia and Belarus are in a union state. Attack on one is an attack on both.

Caporegime

It's time to stop playing Risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom