Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Petrol in your car wont help much when the price off gas goes through the stratosphere!:eek:
We might not be at any great risk of physically butting heads with russian forces. However, I foresee a near future energy crisis coming our way. Already record high gas prices are going to end up looking rather favourable. I sincerely hope I'm wrong though.
Inflation and cost of living is going to go way up.

Permabanned
We're on Donbass now. I hope we stick here. I get worried when Putin starts to talk the whole world is doomed and there is no hope for anything. The dude looks depressed and ill and controls largest nuclear stockpile with a functioning Triad.

Associate
I'll be honest that until now I thought the idea of world war was ridiculous including the supposed Biden talk of Feb 16th war and they're just trying to out scare each other to get an upperhand in trade profits. Now I'm not so sure.

Permabanned
Ok he just declared independence of DNR and LNR. With help and support including military's being signed shortly.

No news if its all of Donetsk or Luganks or just current areas.

He just finished.

Man of Honour
One of the Sky News correspondents reported earlier that there is opposition the the Russian Military to a move on Ukraine; seeing Putin's performance I almost wonder if we might see an attempt to seize power in Moscow....

Permabanned
They are signing paperwork recognizing DNR and LNR and creating millitary Alliance. So any shells landing from Ukraine now, might cause issues.

The guy is so afraid of Covid, look at that social distancing, holy moley. Even people handling paperwork are not touching and are different 2 people.

No handshake nothing, just stupidly far away from each-other.

Don
They are signing paperwork recognizing DNR and LNR and creating millitary Alliance. So any shells landing from Ukraine now, might cause issues.

I think that might be the whole point. Recognise the areas, send military in to help, say "look, Russian army was directly attacked by Ukraine" shortly afterwards.

Permabanned
I think that might be the whole point. Recognise the areas, send military in to help, say "look, Russian army was directly attacked by Ukraine" shortly afterwards.

Lets hope its like I said, this is an off ramp for everyone to save face and fight anotehr day.

Soldato
So if the issue is Nato being too close, Russia takes Ukraine, Ukraine is now Russia, Nato is still close so Russia needs to take more land to no longer be Nato and become Russia, I think Vlad is opening his matryoshka doll of war

The issue has never been NATO on his doorstep, he knows NATO have never had any plans to threaten Russia's territory. The issue is democracy and freedom of speech. That's what really scares him and his corrupt mafia

Permabanned
It doesn't sound like a man who's willing to stop with just the two areas; he wants the entirety of Ukraine; does NATO step up now or do we just let them have it?

Let him have it and work behind scenes to break Russia/Putin down like we did USSR. Do you want nuclear war? I do not.

Now we have China to deal with too. We need to play them off against one another quite frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom