Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You don't agree with international law. This is not my opinion this is the legal requirement.
He does not agree with international law, he will keep repeating the same comment until everyone else believes it, or ignores him.
It is clear he has absolutely no desire to check or look at the law, he just wishes to restate his opinion.
I wonder how well his boycott of Chinese and European products is going.

Soldato
He does not agree with international law, he will keep repeating the same comment until everyone else believes it, or ignores him.
It is clear he has absolutely no desire to check or look at the law, he just wishes to restate his opinion.
I wonder how well his boycott of Chinese and European products is going.

If others were boycotting China then they wouldn't be fuelling a tyrannical regime!

Soldato
It's clearly deficient if it allows people to pick a country of their choice when they are already in a safe country.
yes you clearly know better than the legal teams that constructed the laws around the movement of individuals around the globe.
Boy they sure were missing a trick when they forgot to hire you for your valuable opinions!

Soldato

We have pestilence and we've currently got war. Death is just a hanger on who attends all the parties so we've just got famine left. Seeing the CEO of one of the largest fertiliser companys in the world on the news this morning, explaining that they get a lot of their resources from Russia and it's not if there's a food crisis this year just how big it will be, then I think we'll be seeing the 4th rider this year too as food yields get hit due to lack of ferts.

Caporegime
yes you clearly know better than the legal teams that constructing the laws around the movement of individuals around the globe.
Boy they sure were missing a trick when they forgot to hire you for your valuable opinions!

You do get nobody is required to agree with laws, right? There's a difference between agreeing with something and observing something. In the same way I observe speed limits but don't agree with some of them. You're going on as if lawyers are some impartial and infallible divine entity. They're not. They make mistakes. They have bias. They have motives.

Soldato
Many can make savings in other ways such as lower cost mobile contracts, cooking from scratch / batch cooking, buying less clothes, cancelling gym membership etc.
And if they are already doing that?
Be interesting to see if Rishi sticks his hand in his (our) pocket in the budget, otherwise things are going to get ugly.

Soldato
You do get nobody is required to agree with laws, right? There's a difference between agreeing with something and observing something. In the same way I observe speed limits but don't agree with some of them. You're going on as if lawyers are some impartial and infallible divine entity. They're not. They make mistakes. They have bias. They have motives.
You are stating points I never claimed to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom