Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I wonder what that non standard ammunition the US are considering selling to Ukraine is.

I would assume non standard would be something speciality, such as depleted uranium, outside that its hard to think what would be classified as non standard.... do they do 155mm tactical nuke rounds?
I am assuming it means ammo that fits the ukrainian weapons, it could be ammo specially produced for arty that the west don't have.

There is no way it's nuclear that would be insane, it's not going to be thermobaric either because they are also banned.

The West can't be seen to getting in the gutter with Russia.

Soldato
*Explosions Reported Near Government Building In Moldova's Breakaway Region Of Transdniestria — TASS Cites TV
Interesting, I very much doubt Ukraine would attack Moldova, even a Russian separatist region of it, so perhaps Russia is trying to drum up cause to invade Moldova too now? (because Ukraine is going so well lol :S).

Soldato
Since it's described as "not conforming to NATO standards" could it be as simple as ammo that fits in Soviet spec weapons that doesn't fit in NATO weapons.
Probably exactly that, the US used to buy Soviet spec bullets/shells/rockets/etc for Afghanistan but I doubt they will be completing any outstanding orders anytime soon so will have ammo to spare that's useless to them.

Associate
This was posted on the 22nd of April on Twitter

Our journalists received an information that Russian troops were ordered to deliver captured wreaks of Ukrainian helicopters and UAV’s to Belgorod, Kursk, and Bryansk regions in order to stage massive bombing of civilian objects and blame Ukraine.Gotta keep our eye on this, guys.

Permabanned

I saw this the other night and was lost for words. Germany in particular. Their continued willingness to help and collude with Russia, who are trying to annex countries, has me in despair sometimes. I really do wonder if Nord Steam 2 would have tipped the balance. They'd be so high on Russian energy they'd probably re-sign the Molotov Pact if Putin proposed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom