Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
How can Ukraine defends against this its horrible they should be able to by now :(
Artillery as well sadly, if they lose Avdiivka the blame is on us https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68298854

The Czech-supplied artillery can hold and fire up to 36 shells at one time, and last year it was routinely shooting 80 shells a day at Russian positions around Avdiivka. But not today.

"Currently we have two shells, but we have no (explosive) charges for them… so we can't fire them. As of now, we have run out of shells," said Oleksii. He suggested that the shortages were widespread and having a dramatic impact on the fighting in Avdiivka.

Soldato
I strongly urge people to write to their MP’s and express your feelings for what’s happening in Ukraine. Possibly also write to NATO expressing the lack of basic military munitions production capability within the alliance. It’s also worth mentioning the same in any letter to your MP.

The next four months are going to be brutal for the people of Ukraine.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Last edited:

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Conservative Canadian family moved to Russia because Canada is too woke. What happened next will shock you!

Ok so Canada is too woke but your answer to this is Russia!?!?!?, You have 50 states to choose from to the south of you that (nearly) speak the same language :confused:

Somethings a bit suspect about that.

Caporegime
Ok so Canada is too woke but your answer to this is Russia!?!?!?, You have 50 states to choose from to the south of you that (nearly) speak the same language :confused:

Putin's propaganda team has worked hard to present Russia as a haven for conservative North American Christians. Cheap land is a big drawcard; they'd get a lot more for their money in Russia than they would in the US.

Russian authorities will launch construction of a village outside Moscow for conservative-minded Americans and Canadians next year, the state-run RIA Novosti news agency reported Thursday.

Russia has for years positioned itself as a bastion of "traditional" values in contrast with Western liberalism as its relations with the West have deteriorated over its 2014 annexation of Crimea and 2022 full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Timur Beslangurov, a migration lawyer at Moscow’s VISTA Foreign Business Support, claimed that “around 200 families” wish to emigrate to Russia for “ideological reasons.”

“The reason is propaganda of radical values: Today they have 70 genders, and who knows what will come next,” RIA Novosti quoted Beslangurov as saying, echoing President Vladimir Putin’s frequently deployed grievances against Western countries’ comparative gender freedom.

(Source).

Personally I think the 'village' is little more than a publicity stunt, and will end up going nowhere. But as you can see, the propaganda has already worked on some.

Associate
Tucker Carlson seems to think Moscow is safer and nicer than any Western city. Just because Putin told him so, and a few days of walking around told him so. No suprise there are plenty of idiots that think the same.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Putin's propaganda team has worked hard to present Russia as a haven for conservative North American Christians. Cheap land is a big drawcard; they'd get a lot more for their money in Russia than they would in the US.

Then they were idiots who played the woke card as an excuse to do what they really wanted to do and get cheap land/cheap cost of living. Plenty of cheap land in USA and eastern Europe I'm sure.

Is it really a coincidence when someone moves to a country that wont easily extradite them when a government comes a knocking :confused: Maybe I am thinking to much into this and it is a case of. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Soldato

It is an odd choice that’s for sure. The chap maybe comes across as a bit of butt hurt edge lord, that hasn’t got his own way at a school meeting or two and stormed off to Russian in righteous anger.

Soldato
Putin is now openly mocking Carlson for his lightweight interview.

Quick translation. On reflection I come across as a bit of Pleb in the Interview. I’m actually much more manly than I seemed. I will now throw a very weak man under a bus.

Honestly how many proper journalist would take Putin to the cleaners given half a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom