Unai says goodbye, Mikel says hello

Soldato
It seems the press are increasing the pressure on Unai. We have the captain debacle, the way he choose Granit, and the backlash from him swearing at the fans last weekend. Now they're running Mourinho stories and rumours of the kids at the club openly doing impressions of him. Then there was one of the directors apparently saying they were better off under Wenger. I thought he would at least get until the end of the season but now I wonder if he will make the New Year.

Soldato
OP
You do realise why he was booed right?? The abuse some of our fans give it our players is uncalled for. But when your damn captain is walking off slowly when being subbed, too ******* right he should be booed.
The club isn’t poison, what’s poisonous is a few select players and an absolutely turd of a manager.
God if Mourinho is ever appointed arsenal coach, I’d stop watching Arsenal. He has lost his aura/magic and now is just a poisonous toad.

That's quite a hateful post, with many contradictions.. "Booing is uncalled for, but too ***** right he should be booed. The club isn't poisoned but some players are and the manager is a absolute turd.."
I'm not sure you would be missed if you stopped supporting the club tbh.

So doubling down on the poison is the solution...nah.

It's more a case of be careful what you wish for. The club booted out its most successful manager, now we are a club without meaningful leadership crying out for a manager who can galvanise the club again.

Soldato
OP
You talk about not watching and not supporting the team if someone you don't like becomes the manager. You criticise the players and coach. If you are a supporter I'd hate to be sitting next to you at the games.

Soldato
OP
I wasn't happy with the way we blew the champions league spot at the end of last season. But was happy with the way the squad was cleared out and the new faces were brought in. But then how much of that was down to the Manager? Does he have a final say on who they buy or sell, or does he just coach?
Then this season it hasn't been great, and if we lose next weekend, we could be 9 points behind 4th place. That's blatantly not good enough.

Soldato
OP
He was never booed, in fact when he made his 1 appearance at Anfield following the CL final (a pre-season game) he received a huge ovation. Heck, even Hodgson, Poulsen and Konchesky were never.

Arsenal have overtaken Everton as the angriest, maddest crowd in the PL.

Ok, I wasn't sure.

Lately Arsenal fans only show passion when they're hating our own players or coach.

Soldato
OP
We were bought out by a billionaire who refused to spend any money for years. They relied on Wenger's ability to buy cheap and mold players. But the game moved on, and scouting networks got better. So that became more difficult.
The fans anger increased each year..

Soldato
OP
The AFTV lot think they can effect change. Sure it's nice to have a platform to voice their opinions, but I think they are over doing it now and have become toxic.

The worse we play the more people complain and AFTV love controversy because it makes them more money. I've never actually watched an AFTV video and don't intend to in the future.

Soldato
OP
Our form has been terrible, if they don't act soon we'll finish around 8th. His mandate was to get us into the Champions League within 2 years. We are now 9 points from 4th place.

His record for the first 50 games is worse than Wengers last 50.

Back
Top Bottom