Unai says goodbye, Mikel says hello

Soldato
OP
I'm not completely sure he has full control of the transfers. That was one thing they wanted to change but couldn't until Wenger left.

I was fairly positive just before the season started, and thought we would have a decent crack at the top 4. Then the Ozil robbery incident happened and it just went downhill from there.

I don't see anyway back for Unai now, if we don't win our next league game I'd expect him to be fired.

Soldato
OP
Yeah the game last weekend was embarrassing. The amount of shots we allowed them was criminal.

I'd say teams haven't been scared of us for a number of years now. Out defence has been so bad, all teams fancy their chances at scoring a few against us.

Soldato
OP
It had to happen, his record since the last few games of last season was poor.

Hopefully the supporters will get behind Freddie now, would love to see him be so successful they give him the job.

Soldato
OP
Maybe not as an assistant, but it's hard to believe the club can't find a role for Tony at the club.

The Currant Bun is suggesting Freddie might call in Gilberto to help out.

Soldato
OP
If I could have anyone it would be Simeone, but that's never gonna happen. So I hope Freddie does well and gets the job, or they give it to Vieira. Don't really understand the Arteta thing, he wasn't an Arsenal legend, he was our captain for a bit, but hardly played well for us.

Soldato
OP
Why be so negative? Lampard went from a failed attempt to get Derby promoted, to Chelsea, a club that could have attracted anyone. And is doing ok.

Why couldn't Vieira do similar?

Soldato
OP
See I don't believe it was that much of a gamble. Certain people belong at certain clubs.

I would much rather have Vieira than Arteta, and I don't think we will get a top top class manager unless they promise him loads of money. Pay Leicester 14 mill for Rodgers and then have to pay him as well. Doesn't sound like us.

Back
Top Bottom