Unai says goodbye, Mikel says hello

Soldato
The Arsenal crowd have become toxic.

---

On the subject of Unai, is he under performing considering the squad he has available or not? Does he need a little more time or is it already time to say good bye.

The issue with being too cut throat is we will become like the likes of United and Chelsea who sack their managers even when they do win stuff after just one or two years. Rinse repeat.

When Klopp took over at Liverpool, its taken a a few years and over £400 million spent on the squad to improve things.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
The AFTV lot think they can effect change. Sure it's nice to have a platform to voice their opinions, but I think they are over doing it now and have become toxic.

The worse we play the more people complain and AFTV love controversy because it makes them more money. I've never actually watched an AFTV video and don't intend to in the future.

Soldato
The thing that irritates me most is the lack of a proper DM, our most natural one is Torreira and he consistently gets played as the furthest forward of the midfield 3 leaving players like Willock and Ceballos as the holding players. Our defense will always struggle until we sort this out regardless of who starts at the back.

Soldato
Torreria is a great DM if emery played him regularly he gets around the field and is like a terrier he must be a nightmare for other midfielders to play against if he gets a run in the team

Caporegime
Reports in the papers this morning say the club has met with Luis Enrique!

I would be happy with that.
Can’t see Arsenal ditching Emery till end of the season at the very least.
I mean if we were bottom of the table then perhaps I could see it happening. Mind you with our recent form, I’m surprised we aren’t at the bottom of the table :p.

Soldato
OP
Our form has been terrible, if they don't act soon we'll finish around 8th. His mandate was to get us into the Champions League within 2 years. We are now 9 points from 4th place.

His record for the first 50 games is worse than Wengers last 50.

Caporegime
That the one who is always going ya get me after every four words said?

No. If Arsenal lose 4-0. He will come out with something like it was raining to much today and pitch was wet which let all the goals in. He is delusional but funny. The kind of guy if you slept with his mother he would say it was okay as long as you did the dishes afterwards. :D

Caporegime
No. If Arsenal lose 4-0. He will come out with something like it was raining to much today and pitch was wet which let all the goals in. He is delusional but funny. The kind of guy if you slept with his mother he would say it was okay as long as you did the dishes afterwards. :D
I remember when we lost 5-1 at Bayern and Ty said “at least we got the away goal”!

He’s recognisable because he looks like he’s walked through the club shop covered in glue :p

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom