• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

UnigineHeaven40_zpscf5610da.jpg

I saw that, I asked if even with a 1440p monitor it should be set to 1080. Anyway I did heres my results.

jfsu.png

So to improve i should overclock my cpu, going to see what my old cpu overclock settings were and re test.

I saw that, I asked if even with a 1440p monitor it should be set to 1080. Anyway I did heres my results.

jfsu.png

So to improve i should overclock my cpu, going to see what my old cpu overclock settings were and re test.

If the above is with the CPU and GPUs at stock then it is a par score. To improve your score you need to aim for something better than 4.5 on the CPU and also overclock the GPUs.

If you want to go on the scoreboard please post the in bench screenshot.:)

Your CPU is doing you proud, if I ran my 3970X and a 290X at the same clocks I don't think I could beat you.:)

And on the scoreboard.:)

Thanks, yeah it is still doing a great job.

In this benchmark at these settings even a 290x is a bottleneck as overclocking my i5 760 from stock 2.93ghz to 4.0ghz made little difference.

The small increase in score from stock came from the overclock on the 290x mostly.

Back
Top Bottom