• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz

MSI GTX 780 Lightning @ 1158mhz Core (Boost to 1332mhz) and 1630mhz Memory

This is on stock LN2 bios. At 1.2v and 109% Power limit. Only hitting 62c @ 75% fan speed. ASIC quality 82.3%

Is Sky bios the best modified one to use and what does it actually change? Or has anyone got a sneaky copy of the MSI official 300% bios?

Also how can I increase voltage more than +37mv? The card is begging for some more volts :P Seems a shame a card like this is so tied down, I'm sure is has a bit more to give?

Scoreboard updated.:)

Update bench.

Same overclock and cpu clock as before. So stats still:

+52 on the core and +200 on the mem to get me

core - 1201mhz
mem - 1603

cpu still i5 3570k at 4ghz.
I only just updated the drivers from 314.22 to 326.80 with a clean install of drivers with driver sweeper and DDU.

gd8.png

Quite a marked improvment compared to 314.22 drivers. I did think i was been held back a lot by using old but considered rock solid 314.22 drivers. Just figured with the nvidia drivers thread ppl are liking the new beta drivers i thought id try em out.

Update bench.

Same overclock and cpu clock as before. So stats still:

I only just updated the drivers from 314.22 to 326.80 with a clean install of drivers with driver sweeper and DDU.

Quite a marked improvment compared to 314.22 drivers. I did think i was been held back a lot by using old but considered rock solid 314.22 drivers. Just figured with the nvidia drivers thread ppl are liking the new beta drivers i thought id try em out.

And on the scoreboard.:)

I know you need an in bench shot to go on the score board, but just checking at the moment. Does this seem like a reasonable score?

znhs.jpg

4770K stock
780 Stock
16GB 2133Mhz

@ Kaap

Would you be happy to add 1440 to this bench as there are quite a few with this resolution? :)

Amen. All the cool dudes of ocuk are using this res. Right? :D

I will start two new resolutions 1440p and 1600p:D:)

Gentlemen start posting, same settings as before.:)

Quality: Ultra
Tessellation: Extreme
8xAA Fullscreen
@1440p or 1600p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom