Upcoming Concerts

Soldato
Axel will come on stage 90 minutes late, get angry with the crowd or one of his stage hands for no reason whatsoever, storm off in a huff and come back on later for a couple of songs and then storm off again and everyone will love it because it's just like old times watching GnR!

Nah they were really good, no bad sound shenanigans like Glasto although some said Slash's guitar was a bit quiet in places, I didn't notice it too much.

Darkness were solid as well but I was still relatively lubricated still then lol.

Def Leppard and Motley Crue today!

Soldato
Sat down on Webley stadium, can't wait.

Got stopped outside Webley tube station by the transport police with open drink, said put it in the bin, went to put it in the bin but diverted.

Got caught by actual police, made me throw my quarter can in the bin, say d you got any more in your pockets, said yes, threw an empty on the bin, walked off with 3 more cans in my pocket lololoool.

Caporegime
AssE8ne.png

Associate
I'm booked to see Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs and Dream Wife at the end of September / mid October

Addition: Billy Bob Thornton and The Boxmasters in August.
Yes, That Billy Bob Thornton.

Another gig just added to my schedule.

I went to see The Streets in 2019 in Manchester, properly awesome gig.

New tour dates just announced.
gXMemdC.jpg

Soldato
Ohh, nice have seen them a couple of times at festivals back in the day. Might look at the Rock City gig.

Just got into Berlin for Rammstein on Tuesday, glad it wasn't tonight's gig as it was 35° when we landed! :eek:

Majority of people on the S-bahn seemed to be wearing Rammstein t-shirts lol

Associate
Went to New Century last night in Manchester.

Miss Tiny - Awesome band, get them added to your Spotify.
Divorce - Good group, just not my vibe.
The Lounge Society - Awesome sauce.
Warmduscher - Epic, crazy and an assault on the senses. Wild Flowers should be everyone's Friday song.

The venue is brilliant, really well thought out. Styling is ace. Lights come up in between sets which makes a huge difference and feels like you're in a big bar.

Highly recommended, probs my favourite venue atm.

Next week, Saturday, I'm back in Manchester to see Pigsx7.

Train strikes are happening, so looks like I'll be megabussing it from Liverpool to the O2 Ritz and back.

Soldato
Just got tickets for the Hot Water Music 30th anniversaries tour next spring. Not seen them live in a good few years, can't wait.

Associate
I've booked Slowdive, Sprints and Stereolab. I've not seen any of these live before. I must have a thing about bands beginning with S :)

Last edited:
Associate
Seen them twice this year already (Download and Southampton) You wont be disappointed!

Just amazing live! The noises that Will makes is incredible.
yeah I cant wait!

I was debating getting tickets for TAIM and Whitechapel, mainly for whitechapel, but unsure now due to recent developments lol

Soldato
Coming up in November we've got :

Ezra Collective
Bob Vylan
Gentlemans Dub Club
Gogol Bordello

Not been to a gig since Rammstein in July :eek: , so looking forward to all of those!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom