Upcoming Concerts

Usually thats me but by some miracle I got 2 straight away with no issues - then read about lots of unhappy people who couldnt get any. I was on there as they went on sale and deliberatley picked the Monday night hoping not so many people were going for that one - maybe that worked.

Historically I've been very, very luck with tickets for Royal Albert Hall gigs. Most of the time I'm able to get seats in the first 5 rows with peak ticket buying being the previous David Gilmour gig I went to where I was right in front of his mic stand.

My lucky streak had to come to an end at some point.

Historically I've been very, very luck with tickets for Royal Albert Hall gigs. Most of the time I'm able to get seats in the first 5 rows with peak ticket buying being the previous David Gilmour gig I went to where I was right in front of his mic stand.

My lucky streak had to come to an end at some point.

Yea because it's a crap venue.

Just due to location it full of wealthy London bell ends who go there just for something to do, I think half the time have no idea what they are going to see

I saw Australian Pink Floyd there, there were like pockets of people who were clearly fans, everyone else was almost giving us death stares for making too much noise......

Back
Top Bottom