Upcoming Concerts

I've got a few booked.

28th October - Australian Pink Floyd

Seen these twice now in Cardiff. Really good show - although they bailed on the entire audience just before the start of the second show. Had to go back a month later. Wasn't a big issue personally.

We're going to watch The Bluetones in Swansea on the 19th October. Looking forward to that :)

I tried, and failed, to get David Gilmour tickets.

Usually thats me but by some miracle I got 2 straight away with no issues - then read about lots of unhappy people who couldnt get any. I was on there as they went on sale and deliberatley picked the Monday night hoping not so many people were going for that one - maybe that worked.

Lots of 2025 things being announced - hard to keep track and work out whats going to cause hyperbole and what isn't after all the excitement around Oasis (which i missed out on).

Did get some tickets for The Prodigy at Manchester in December - going on the Sunday as already seeing Slipknot in Leeds on the Saturday...thats going to be an intense weekend!

After that got Bullet & Trivium in January.

I’m just not going to bother with these massive stadium concerts now, it’s impossible to get in unless you’re willing to pay silly money.
Thankfully O2 priority still works well for anything at the O2 or their smaller venues.

I’m just not going to bother with these massive stadium concerts now, it’s impossible to get in unless you’re willing to pay silly money.
Thankfully O2 priority still works well for anything at the O2 or their smaller venues.

I rushed to get P!nk tickets for the other half and although I managed to get some, they were awful seats. I found 2 weeks before the concert itself a load of tickets were released again quietly and I managed to change them with ease. Same happened with AC/DC so it seems like piling into the queue isn't the way forward but I'd agree the whole thing has just become stupid!

Yeah it's becoming a pain in the backside to get concert tickets now. My Oasis and Coldplay tickets are quite high up and nearly the back row. However at least I'll be there and they weren't too expensive.

The amount of bot and scam accounts on twitter are just shocking now, with so many accounts using the same wording so it's obvious how scammy they are.

The coldplay tickets were on viagogo during the presale as well. Clearly the codes were just handed to everyone. Was meant to be if you reordered the album but they also sent them to every single subscriber of the band newsletter! Total joke.

My wife and I tried to get tickets for Coldplay and Ricky Gervais this morning. The tickets seemed to be gone in minutes and on reseller sites instantly. Incredibly frustrating. How do you reliably get tickets in this day and age!?

Yep after just over 2hrs in the queue, nothing left at all! What a shower of ****!

If the prices on the likes of Viagogo were capped at something like 5-10% maximum of face value type thing, I guarantee people wouldn't bother buying tickets just for resell and they'd be more all round for real fans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom