Upcoming Concerts

Soldato
OP
Made it out of Glasgow back to Fife - Got soaked through - got ripped off (at the pub) - got lost (twice) - but not even the thunder and lightning and torrential rain was enough to dampen the spirits at the Neil Diamond concert at Hampden last night:)

Roll on the 17th when its Def Leppard / Whitesnake time :cool:

Also, after many years of ripping my mate i've finally relented and said I'll go see Status Que with him in December - what have i let myself in for? :p

Associate
My fiancee won 2 tickets for download the other day hehe, and also 2 tickets to go n see The Devil Wears Prada at a random venue....which happened to be The Sugarmill....which is handy coming from Stoke

Associate
Went to see the Foos at Wembley last night, awesome gig :) The new Wembley is a lot nicer for concerts as well, looks amazing.

Bit of a crowd going to Wembley Park afterwards, bout 86,000 or so :p

Associate
Was the sound alright? It was pretty awful at Muse, like they were shouting up from the bottom of a big steel well :D (when Biffy Clyro played Living Is A Problem the first orchestra stab was still rolling around the stadium when the second one came in, very strange)

We somehow walked straight past the queue for one of the underground stations and in the other end, which was unguarded, then got on a national train to euston, took about 10 minutes... We got seperated from our friends, it took them 3 hours :D

Soldato
I was in the upper tier for Muse and the sound was great. The support acts however sounded a lot worse.
Off to Wembley in a minute for tonights gig, can't wait!!!:D

Associate
The further forward we got the better it was, but if you were in the middle of the pitch you got horrible echoes from all over. Which combined with the ACCURSED MID-CROWD BARRIER was not ideal :D Still a great gig but after all the noise they made about designing the stadium to be good for music as well as sport, it was a bit of a surprise, worst stadium I've been in for that tbh.

Soldato
Well we got in at 4pm and stood for the whole 6 1/2 hours next to the runway, halfway along (6' from where Dave sung My Hero!!!! :D :D). The sound wasn't too bad for the Foo Fighters but definately not as good as when we where in the stands for Muse).

As for the actual gig... absolutely awesome!!!!!! To top it all, on came Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones for a couple of songs. Got some decent pics, will upload them when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom