Upgrade advice please

Thanks and I bet I will not notice any difference if I went for 6000MHz?
If you’re going AMD, you should only get 6000 MT/s since that’s what AMD recommends and anything more is pushing your luck and would require tweaking at best and may be unstable at worst.

Even 5600 MT/s is fine for most people tho and if it’s dirt cheap, a good option.

I’d get a not too expensive kit of 6000 MT/s if I was you. Don’t spent a fortune.

Edit; misunderstood the Structure of the question and gave the opposite answer by accident.

Last edited:
If you’re going AMD, you should only get 6000 MT/s since that’s what AMD recommends and anything more is pushing your luck and would require tweaking at best and may be unstable at worst.

Even 5600 MT/s is fine for most people tho and if it’s dirt cheap, a good option.

I’d get a not too expensive kit of 6000 MT/s if I was you. Don’t spent a fortune.

Edit; misunderstood the Structure of the question and gave the opposite answer by accident.
So somit like this here

64gb is hard on the IMC so may not even be able to run at 6000mt/s. just a thought.
by all means spend that bit extra to get 64gb 6000mt/s but don't be surprised if it doesn't work/is unstable unless the memory is downclocked

64gb is hard on the IMC so may not even be able to run at 6000mt/s. just a thought.
by all means spend that bit extra to get 64gb 6000mt/s but don't be surprised if it doesn't work/is unstable unless the memory is downclocked
I forgot that. Yes.

OP, I would personally suggest TEAMGROUP T-Create Classic 64 GB (2 x 32 GB) DDR5-5600 CL46

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom