US ELECTION RESULTS THREAD...

Soldato
What a carry on. Obama will be the 44th puppet to move in the White House while 100s of millions of sheep who've been duped into beliveing their world can change by ticking a box on a piece of paper are in for some serious disapointments over the next few years.

Last edited:
Caporegime
What a carry on. Obama will be the 44th puppet to move in the White House while 100s of millions of sheep who've been duped into beliveing there world can change by ticking a box on a piece of paper are in for some serious disapointments over the next few years.

That's the third thing you've said that I agree with.

Caporegime
What a carry on. Obama will be the 44th puppet to move in the White House while 100s of millions of sheep who've been duped into beliveing there world can change by ticking a box on a piece of paper are in for some serious disapointments over the next few years.

I wouldn't call the president of the USA a puppet, Lincoln played a fundamental role in abolishing slavery.

Yes, you are not going to see change tomorrow, or may be not next year. But you can't tell me that things are better under Bush than they were under Clinton. Voting the right President do have paramount consequences.

Soldato
I wouldn't call the president of the USA a puppet, Lincoln played a fundamental role in abolishing slavery.

I certainly would call the president of the USA a puppet. The abolition of slavery and in-turn the civil war was encouraged by european bankers to get the new independant USA in debt. Who did the president borrow money to fight the civil war? Mayer Rothschild.

Raymond Lin said:
Yes, you are not going to see change tomorrow, or may be not next year. But you can't tell me that things are better under Bush than they were under Clinton. Voting the right President do have paramount consequences.

Not half as many consequences as you might think. The President doesn't create policy he just implements. The Council on Foreign Relations will still be directing Obama what to do just like they did Bush and before him Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom