US Open 2018

Associate
Nick Kyrgios serves out a game in 37 seconds. Hoping Novak serves out this game sometime before i die of old age! :D

Associate
The beauty of the Tennis scoring system. End of the second set, someone is going to have an almost unassailable two set lead, or it's back to square one with neither player having an advantage. It's wonderful.

Caporegime
Need to have a shower and a shave before bed and a 6AM start. Not sure I'll be making work on time tomorrow if this goes 1-1.

Edit: They need to start throwing out the morons that shout before the serve, happening before most points now.

Last edited:
Associate
Dear Nole,

Please don't tease the Umpire with your Racquet juggling skills. We've had enough drama this weekend.

Yours Sincerely,

Dirk.

Caporegime
Has this umpire won a competition in some housewife mag or something? She's so timid and seems afraid to engage with Djokovic.

Read a good article about the amount of time players take to serve and someone compared Djokovic and Nadal. Nadal, for me, follows exactly the same ritual before every serve and although he takes an age he's consistent. Djokovic slows down dramatically when the pressure's on so he's using it tactically imo.

Hallelujah, she's finally grown a pair.

Last edited:
Associate
Credit to both players. Not only for their outstanding accomplishment but for their conduct and mutual respect. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom