V Rising - A Vampire Survival Game

I haz 4090!
Don
Right so I've had some more time playing this (still only about 5 hours in)... they have absolutely nailed this one. The combat is amazing, the base/castle building is amazing, the boss fights are amazing, they've smashed it. It somehow feels like Valheim, mixed with Diablo combat, but with the camera controls and movement of WoW? The vampiric setting is brilliant too. Why didn't someone think of this before? :D

Soldato
Right so I've had some more time playing this (still only about 5 hours in)... they have absolutely nailed this one. The combat is amazing, the base/castle building is amazing, the boss fights are amazing, they've smashed it. It somehow feels like Valheim, mixed with Diablo combat, but with the camera controls and movement of WoW? The vampiric setting is brilliant too. Why didn't someone think of this before? :D
I cannot get over how well they have nailed so many aspects of other games into one masterpiece. They have thought of so many things. I am 5 bosses in and each one has felt unique and been a challenge without feeling intimidatingly hard. The way the world feels alive with all of the NPC factions roaming and fighting eachother is such a great touch too.
I am going to be putting up a PvE server soon for me and my group. I'm happy to share the details with others if they fancy somewhere friendly to play.

Soldato
My biggest gripe with the game is traversing the map and not being able to teleport with resources. It becomes rather tedious. I've since learned that you can apparently select different rule sets on a server to enable resource teleportation, I just wish I knew this before playing because I've put a lot of hours into my first playthrough already and I don't want to restart yet.

Soldato
My biggest gripe with the game is traversing the map and not being able to teleport with resources. It becomes rather tedious. I've since learned that you can apparently select different rule sets on a server to enable resource teleportation, I just wish I knew this before playing because I've put a lot of hours into my first playthrough already and I don't want to restart yet.

It gets easier once you find, er, certain....animals

Soldato
OP

There is also 4 places where you can 'fast travel' from point A to point B while carrying resources, unfortunately you can only travel in a one way direction using those points.

Soldato
I cannot get over how well they have nailed so many aspects of other games into one masterpiece. They have thought of so many things. I am 5 bosses in and each one has felt unique and been a challenge without feeling intimidatingly hard. The way the world feels alive with all of the NPC factions roaming and fighting eachother is such a great touch too.
I am going to be putting up a PvE server soon for me and my group. I'm happy to share the details with others if they fancy somewhere friendly to play.

I would like to join your PVE server.

Just got this, for me the camera angle is a little high.

Associate
Seems an interesting concept, perhaps ill give it a go. Never purchased an Early Access Game before. Does the price generally go up soon after early access launch or does it stay like this for a while?

Associate
That's down to the developer. I can think of a couple that had an early access price that increased as it got closer to 1.0 release, but plenty of others where it stayed the same all through .

Back
Top Bottom