V Rising - A Vampire Survival Game

Soldato
Seems an interesting concept, perhaps ill give it a go. Never purchased an Early Access Game before. Does the price generally go up soon after early access launch or does it stay like this for a while?
Prices do tend to increase as they leave early access from the one's I have seen. I am sure there will be exceptions but as to V rising I reckon they will add another £10 to the price taking it to the £25 mark. For all the fun I have had with friends on this game £25 is worth the price.

Soldato
I put my down on the west side of Farbane Woods, between the north and south teleporter there.

Still low level, so couldn't tell you if it's a great long term spot.

Soldato
OP
Just got this. seems like it's going to be a great game.

Where did everyone put their first castle down?

If you playing on a server you might have limited place to pick a castle location at but if you doing as I done, and playing it as a single player game, then you can pick where ever and then move your location later.

In the spoiler is part of the map of the game and where the red cross is where I placed my first castle, then moved it where you can see the my location arrow and the blue castle building. Might move it again but for now it's a pretty decent location for me.

The green teleport icon to the right of the red cross is where my starter location was when I first started, so it was very close, but as the map is rather large I soon realized the location was not the best, way to far to run back to once backpack was full !

gE24npR.jpg

Soldato
If anyone wants a chill PvE server you can join mine.
Its just me and some family members right now. In a clan but still playing solo mostly.
The server is paid for a few months so isnt going anywhere.
The only rules of the server are dont be a ********. I wont hesitate to ban anyone who blocks/steals. This is a chill server!
Rates are:
x5 stacks
x2.5 drops
x3 gathering

54.37.245.127:4080
PW: 1sneak
My IG name is Kayleigh.

Soldato
If anyone wants a chill PvE server you can join mine.
Its just me and some family members right now. In a clan but still playing solo mostly.
The server is paid for a few months so isnt going anywhere.
The only rules of the server are dont be a ********. I wont hesitate to ban anyone who blocks/steals. This is a chill server!
Rates are:
x5 stacks
x2.5 drops
x3 gathering

54.37.245.127:4080
PW: 1sneak
My IG name is Kayleigh.
Hi

I have joined. Name Is Harmony.

Soldato
Surpsised this thread doesn't have more activity.

I've been playing this with my Mrs and we played on my local host till about 33, then moved over to the dedicated server I'm hosting for my siblings. So far its been a blast. The graphics, sound, combat...everything about it has been superbly executed. The combat especially is very refined and incredibly satisfying with the right combination of abilities and spells. We've moved castle 3 times now and have finally settled in the cursed forest, northern plateau.

I can see this being massive and really wanna see what comes next. They did a fantastic job.

Soldato
This is a great game. If you like it, I really do recommend downloading the free look mod. It adds a completely new dimension to the game.

I did use it on my laptop when I was at my Mrs but once I got home, I didn't feel like I wanted to use it. I actually like the limitation and now used to it but I can see why other would prefer the mod.
I'm playing solo on this and struggling around lvl 48 to take anyone down my self. It feels like its definitely more setup for multiplayer
Unfortunately, I agree. It is definitley built for multiplayer. The solution you have to deal with this is in the game config file, you can reduce the damage output

Soldato
I'm playing solo on this and struggling around lvl 48 to take anyone down my self. It feels like its definitely more setup for multiplayer

Fully agree, I'm only at level 28 and I'm struggling to get some of the bosses done solo - luckily I've set up a dedicated server with 4 or 5 mates so can always call on some help!

Associate
I did use it on my laptop when I was at my Mrs but once I got home, I didn't feel like I wanted to use it. I actually like the limitation and now used to it but I can see why other would prefer the mod.

Unfortunately, I agree. It is definitley built for multiplayer. The solution you have to deal with this is in the game config file, you can reduce the damage output

Yep, I totally get it. Combat is more effective from the top down. There's just something really cool about running through the wooded areas at shoulder level and fighting pockets of mobs.

I'm also in total agreement about the sudden difficulty curve increase around ilvl 40+. The only decent strategy I found is using mainly ranged attacks (Spells) and abusing iframes (the extra ability for the merciless iron sword being an example). That and also gear being a massive contribution to overall success. I've found that equipment ilvl really does matter in this game.

Associate
Anyone still playing? Picked it up this afternoon and just started a solo game, but was thinking online, even with randoms would be better, but I play games slowly so concerned servers would get wiped!

anyone got any good server ideas?

ps did log into lewisraz’s server but it mentioned sparse population, or something like that, so not sure if it’s still going?

Soldato
Anyone still playing? Picked it up this afternoon and just started a solo game, but was thinking online, even with randoms would be better, but I play games slowly so concerned servers would get wiped!

anyone got any good server ideas?

ps did log into lewisraz’s server but it mentioned sparse population, or something like that, so not sure if it’s still going?
I still play on his server. But I've not been on a few days.

Back
Top Bottom